Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

D: 4

by Oreo-child 4 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-15 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1562 words

0Unrated
Bell's POV

I came back downstairs after I used the bathroom. At first I thought Pete was still where I left him 'cause I knew I wasn't gonna be gone that long. But when I looked back at the spot, Pete was no where to be found. "Pete?" I called out, but I got no response. I looked all around, but I didn't see Pete. Where the hell is he? I thought.
I turned around to see my dear step-brother Joe dancing with some chick I see at school all the time, but haven't actually talked to before. I was still worried so I interrupted their little "sexin" session. "Joe, have you seen Pete?" I said over his disappointment.
He shook his head and said "Look, just because your boyfriend is missing doesn't mean that we all have to suffer! Now can't you see that I'm getting my game on over here with Shiann?" He nodded over towards the girl I now know as Shiann and she giggled a bit. I rolled my eyes at her mega girliness.
"All I know is that I if I don't find him in the next 5 minutes, the party's over and every girl here is stripped searched!" I said loudly.
"We get to strip search some chicks! Wow, Bell you're freaky!" Andy yelled behind my back. I turned to see him laughing with a pair of twins on either side of him, giggling just as outrageously as Shiann. "Joe, I can't wait! But if we really do get some girls naked, does the party have to end?"
Joe just cocked his eyebrow at Andy and said "Andy, if you want to get laid, it's not going to be at my house, got it?" Andy nodded in very eager agreement, then Joe continued "What Bell meant was that she couldn't find Pete and you know his reputation..."
Andy nodded again. "Don't say anymore! I'll look for the bedroom prowler with you guys!" He said, a little unconvincingly.
Joe gave him and me a weird look then said "And what made you think I was gonna help look for him?"
I replied. "If you don't, I think that Shiann will be very interested in the story of the time you went to the beach, took a nap, and then that dog took a piss on your-"
Joe cut me off quickly. "You know what, I'll help. Shiann, I'll be back soon, okay?" She nodded sadly.
"What did the dog piss on?" She tried to ask Joe, but he was already out of the room. And Andy just stood there, laughing his ass off. I knew already he wasn't going to help.
"Andy, if you don't look for Pete, I'll tell this kind ladies your middle name. Wanna know Andy's middle name?" I asked the twins. Andy left abruptly, blushing under his red hair.
I left the twins now in search of Patrick. I know he probably hates me rite now, I thought, but I need his assistance. But after 30 seconds of looking, I came up with an unnerving conclusion: Patrick was also missing.
Oh this is just great. I thought that maybe Pete and Patrick were together, looking for me. But then I turned towards the kitchen to see our basement door swing open.
First I saw Pete walk out and I was already at a partial run to jump on him. I was going to, until I saw Patrick also come from the basement and wanted to immediately cry for the poor boy.
Patrick was bloody all over and bending over like someone drop-kicked his balls. I swiftly hugged and kissed Pete, then walked straight over to the new cripple. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close. "Patty Cake?" I said softly, but he looked down and shook his head, making blood flick off of the ends of his hair.
"It's ok, I'm fine. I just...fell. That's all. I need to use the bathroom." Was all he muttered before he pushed me away and "ran" up the stairs.
I didn't understand what the hell just went on so I turned back to the person who was with him. "Pete, what happened? Why were you guys down there?"
Pete smoothly shrugged and said "You guys had next to no beer left. I had to go get some more from the basement and Patrick was kind enough to come with me. At first I looked around the kitchen for the light switch, but before I found it, Pat fell down stairs, nearly breaking his fucking neck. When I went to go help him, he was a poor case and I could hardly move him because he was in so much pain. Finally, he got some strength and got up off the floor." He look me in such a way that I almost fell into those brown, puppy eyes. But then I quickly got pissed.
"What the hell do you mean you were looking for beer and not me? I was searching for you two for ages and you wanted alcohol? You bastards, I hate you!" I wanted to cry, but I held back the tears of hurt. I'm his girlfriend! Didn't he care for my safety? What if I was in Patrick's situation rite now? He wouldn't know until finally he came up with kegs under his arms!
I turned away, headed for my bedroom and trying to run from Pete. I heard his feet pounding behind me, but I had more of a head start. I was up the stairs in a flash.
I did my favorite move and made him think I was headed down a different hallway (we had 2, one with my parents' room and the main bathroom, and the one with my bedroom, Joe's and the large closet.) Of course, Pete thought I was headed for my room, so I went down my parent's hall. It's a good thing their door has a lock or I've would've been under Pete's wrath.
Rite before I entered my parent's room, I heard someone call my name. "Bell...Bell." I recognized the voice as Patrick's.
It was coming from the bathroom. It sounded a little pained, so I immediately remembered a time when Andy had needed help in the bathroom because he had got caught in his zipper. I didn't help him out, duh, but I did stay with him (outside the door was I) until a paramedic came. It was funny because the medic laughed at him the entire time.
I stood outside the bathroom door for a second to see if he still needed my help or anything. Sure enough, Patrick called out again. "Bell...Oh my Gawd, Bell!" This time, I cracked the door to see what the damage was. But rite before I did, a thought passed thru my mind that I should've already contemplated: How the fuck did Patrick know I was up here? There's no possible way if he was still in the bathroom, door closed, and I didn't say anything. But Pete did call my name. Oh yea. So I pushed the door ajar and I couldn't believe my already scarred eyes.
At first I could've sworn that he had also got caught in his zipper, but I was horribly mistaken. Patrick had his wiener out alright, but not to piss. He wasn't calling for help either. His eyes were shut so tight that I thought they've been sealed. He looked like he was nibbling his bottom lip, and his arm was moving up and down, making his hand work his shaft.
I was going to gag, but I lost the feeling and all others when I heard Patrick finally open his mouth again to whisper "Bell, why oh why, Bell." I was absolutely mortified. Slowly, I backed out the bathroom, then ran for my parents room.
It was very dark in their room. Luckily, I memorized exactly where the bed and its parts were. I hopped for the middle and landed on something on the bed. I screamed out for half a second("AHHH, WHAT THE FU-"), only to have my mouth covered by a hand, then lips. Even though it was darker than a black hole in that room, I knew they were the soft sweet lips of Pete Wentz. I totally forgot why I was pissed at him for.
Pete moved from underneath me to on top, pulling me in very close to him. His tongue slipped past his lips into mine, wrestling with my tongue. His hands craftily went from my shoulders to my lower back. I split my legs slightly apart so I could he could be more comfortable lying on me. I felt his instant hardness and my face went hot. It's a good thing we were in the dark or Pete would've made complete fun of me.
"So, Bell Trohman," He started saying, "Are you gonna be my sex kitten?" I wanted to die at this question for two reasons: 1, Because Pete was asking (duh) and 2, because I didn't want to tell the truth, which was not at all. But sooner or later Pete was going to find out.
"Pete, I'm a virgin." He eyes went large for a second, then very sexual looking. Like he was lust hungry or something.
He kissed the bottom of my neck and said...
CLIFFHANGER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story