Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Friends For Enemies

G: 7

by Oreo-child 0 reviews

This started out on Fandomination.net, but I'm having this weird problem so I'm typing it here.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 1931 words

0Unrated
Bell's POV

ANK! ANK! ANK!. The blaring sound of my alarm clock awoke me on Monday morning. It was another day of high school for me. Joe, that lucky bum, got to stay home because he's in community college and only goes Tuesday thru Thursday.
As I tried to throw my clock against the wall, I smelled coffee. French Vanilla Cinnamon blend to be exact. That only could mean that either Bill Gates moved in my house and hopefully plans to pay rent, my home was turned into a Starbucks overnight, or my high-maintenance parents were back. I was hoping for the first, but knew the true answer.
"Mommy! Cliff! Good morning!" I greeted my parents in the dining room after I finished my usual morning ritual. "I smelled that wonderful aroma from my room and knew you guys were home!"
"Sweetheart! Come here!" My compassionate mother opened her arms and I gave her a big hug. My step-dad leaned over and gave me a peck on the forehead.
"Good morning, Ding!" Cliff said. He calls me Ding for an easily located reason. If anyone else even dare to address me as Ding besides Cliff, I'd destroy them.
"So, did you have a nice week, guys?" I asked the couple in front of me as I started on some bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit smoothies in the kitchen.
"Yes, we did!" Mommy began to dramatically describe the seven days she and Cliff were gone. "First, we went to Philadelphia and looked upon the grand sites. I was in awe and astonished by all the history of America just blessing my very eyes!
"Next, off to New York we traveled! Oh, all the lights and attractions and sounds! We went to Broadway and saw the musical 'Cats'. It was so magnificent that I didn't want to leave. On our way out, we even visited Niagara Falls!
"Then we went to the city that never, ever sleeps: Las Vegas! I think we hauled in a pretty nice amount of cash. We'd have most all of it, but somebody had to buy themselves a brand new, extra expensive, Louis Viton black suit. I wonder who that was, Cliff.
"Okay, back to my story. Finally, we explored the fabulous state of Michigan! We saw all of the Great Lakes: Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior! My favorite was Lake Superior because it was a beautiful color. I think Cliff liked Huron the best because of all the fish. He caught such a big trout, but unfortunately, it jumped back off the hook. Poor Cliffy! And that was our marvelous seven days. How was your weekend, Bell?"
"Hold on ,Mommy. I'm almost done with the food. Cliff, may you help me with the plates?" Mom had went so extraordinary with her story that breakfast was now done and ready to serve up.
Whenever I made breakfast, there was tons to go around. That's because even if it doesn't seem like it, we can all hold our own in this house when it comes to eating. Cliff, as proper and uptight as he is, stuffs himself silly with whatever I dish out. Mom and I eat enough so we're full for hours. But that's nothing like Joe or any of my friends.
My step-brother, Andy, Pete, and Patrick always made it a contest to see who can eat the most. It doesn't matter where they're at; they'll keep chow down until the plates are empty. Or until someone barfs, which is usually Patrick. His parents always wondered why their son looked fatter whenever he hangs out with his friends.
"Okay, Mommy," I said as I sat down to my meal, "My weekend was pretty nice. It wasn't too unusual. But something exciting happened to me!"
My mom looked up in interest. "What is it? Do tell us because I'm deadly curious."
I took a deep breath before continuing. "Mommy, I'm Pete's girlfriend! He asked me out, I said yes, and why does Cliff have that look on his face?" My mom was very happy for me, saying congratulations and everything. But Cliff was another story. I thought he was angry, but I couldn't be sure.
"That gothic pervert kid is your new boyfriend?" Cliff asked in a deep voice.
"Cliff! Pete's not a pervert. And he's not gothic; he's emo." I retaliated.
"I can't be too sure about that." Cliff scoffed before continuing. "I know his type. He gets a little piece of innocent arm candy to make all the other guys and girls jealous so the chick feels very important and high on herself. When she reaches that peak, he'll drag her down into a world of lies and sex. He'll do anything to get into her pants, over and over again."
"Cliff, your absolutely delusional!" I growled at him. The nerve of him!
"Well, have you two done anything yet?" My mom questioned.
"Oh no, Mommy! Not you too!" I cried.
"Did you?" Cliff repeated.
"Not that it's any of your business, but no. We didn't do anything sexual, if that's what your getting at. If you excuse, I have to use the bathroom." And with that, I huffed out of the dining room. For some strange reason, whenever I got pissed, I had to piss.
I came back downstairs to hear talking, and lots of it to just be two people. I looked around the corner and Andy and Joe were at the table.
"Not even 10 minutes after it's done and you two are eating!" I noted loudly. "Andy, you live a block away. Joe, you were just asleep upstairs. How the hell did you two know I was cooking?"
"The pull of good delicacies would make anybody wandered from their home to your table." Andy answered philosophically.
"Yeah, and I heard you guys arguing. I would've stayed asleep, but I smelt breakfast!" Joe said before taking a large bite of toast. Then (after barely chewing his food) he turned to Andy. "Hey, Hound Dog! Where's Hoover Dammit He's Hungry and Sir Munches A Lot?"
"Yes, Andy! Where is my knight in shining shirts and tight jeans?" I asked in a damsel in distress sort of way.
"He's only wearing those pants to show off his germ-infested bulge," Cliff said in a muffled breath as he had bacon in his mouth, "Little nasty son of a-" he was cut off by a swift hit in the side by my mother's elbow.
"Anyway," Andy started as Mom and Cliff went to "discuss" Pete in another room, "I think Pete's still sleeping. Surprising, he's usually here to eat by now. As for Hoover Stumpy, he might be at home, resting off that fall. He got fucked up by those stairs!" All of a sudden, Joe and Andy started laughing aloud at poor Pat. I'd laugh if I didn't feel extremely sorry for him, especially since I found out he still had major feelings for me. It was good timing for the laughter because the next moment, I felt arms suddenly grab me from behind. I couldn't see who it was, so I tried fighting for freedom and wondering why Joe and Andy were looking curiously at me.
"Babe, you're nuts." A voice said in my ear before I realized who was holding on to me.
"Peter Wentz! What part of 'Don't surprise me' did you not seem to comprehend?" I growled in his face before getting kissed on the lips.
"1: I'm sorry. 2: I love it when you get angry. 3: Your lips taste like peach smoothie." He was still holding on to me with one arm before grabbing my smoothie and taking a sip of it. He had a peach mustache as he replaced the cup and I licked it off of him.
"Mmm... Peach fuzz!" I giggled lightly as he tried to return the favor before remembering that we were in front of people, including my parents who decided to join us again. "Uh oh." I whispered as I saw Cliff's face get mildly crazed. He was about to say something to Pete when the back door opened and Patrick limped in.
"Hi, everybody!" He said in an awfully happy mood despite his disastrous condition. He had a wrap on his right wrist, a cast on his left arm, his left ankle bandage as well as his nose, and barely visible thru his clothes were wraps on his rib cage. He had a metal cane to lean on. Patrick was a complete mess. "Did I miss the food?" ~Even when he's down, Pat likes to eat.~
"No, Pat. You didn't miss anything. Have a seat and I'll get you a plate." I told him as I left Pete's arms (I guess he wasn't too happy about that) and fixed Patrick some breakfast. I saw the daunting pout Pete was giving me and I gave him something as well.
I sat on Pete lap once he had his plate and he begged me to feed him. "Pete, you are fully capable of picking up that fork and eating. Patrick, on the other hand, is surprising me by not asking for help. Be grateful you're not in pain like him. I will however, give you this." I gave him a big kiss on the lips and he obviously was content. I saw the jealousy in Pat's eyes flair, but I was going to make it up to him another time.
Once all the food was gone, Patrick and I headed towards the door. "Hey babe," Pete called after me. I stopped in the doorway to see what he wanted. "Wanna ride?"
I sighed. "Thanks for the offer Pete, but I don't want Patrick to drive to school be himself. I'm gonna scold him later for driving here for breakfast. I'd love to tomorrow, though." We stepped out the kitchen and out of view from those in the house. That's when Pete began kissing me and parting my lips to make way for his tongue. At first I thought Patrick might've been watching us from his car, but I glanced over Pete's shoulder that he was reading a book.
I went from worried about getting caught to being more passionate. I closed my eyes. The kiss got deeper as Pete's hands began sliding down my arms the sides of my body. I shivered as he began making little patterns with his fingers. His palms were now resting on my hips, squeezing them lightly.
I (again, reluctantly) broke that sensual kiss and headed for the car, slightly dazed. Before I opened the car door, I called back to Pete. "If you stay here for a while, avoid Cliff at all cost!"
He nodded worriedly before entering back in the house. I opened driver's door and got in. Pat was next to me, still reading the book. I tried to look at the title. "The Wish Of Paul Hayward IV." Patrick said timidly to me. "It's an awesome book about a kind man who has basically everything. He, however, wants nothing but his true love, who's forced into the marriage of a greedy king. I'd tell you the ending, but I don't want to spoil it if you ever think of borrowing it. Besides, I still have 2 more chapters to go!"
I smiled at him and at the thought of reading that interesting book. The key was already in the ignition and all I had to do was turn it and get rolling to school.
Little did I know that this was going to be my worst day of school ever.
Sign up to rate and review this story