Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Side of Every Princess

Princess Brat

by Reko 2 reviews

It's about a Fairy-god mother complaining about the Princesses Pleas R&R I'm not very good at summerys. It's a one-shot, so tell me what you think!

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-01 - 196 words

-1TrainWreck
"Everybody thinks that princesses are so goody goody. Well I'm just going to make this clear, not all of us are. Take for example Rose, A.K.A Sleeping Beauty. She's not as nice as you think; she's got plans, big ones. I'd get on her good side, before she takes over the world that is. Snow White, isn't that sweet little princess either, she's a little bitter from cleaning up after those stupid dwarves. And as for Cinderella, she's just a little hyper active, that's why she seems so happy all the time. Trust me, I'm her fairy-godmother, I know all about her. Do you know what she said to me, "What a silly little song, it sounds so girly and just ewe. Bibity, Bobity, Boo, what kind of a song is that?" Well, I gave the dirtiest look I could muster, and told her straight to her face, "Well you come up with something better," And was she ever mad after that, just to calm her down I let her go to that stupid ball.
I had better be going. There are so many princesses I'm starting to lose track. Well, I'm off, tata!
Sign up to rate and review this story