Categories > Original > Fantasy > The Dark Side of Every Princess

Fairy Tales

by Reko 1 review

I've decided to turn this into a series of one-shots, mainly about fairy tales, and twisitng them. There will probably be hummer in most, romance in some, and maybe even a little death in a couple....

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 234 words

0Unrated
Once Upon a time.... Some says its timless...
Other say its over rated. For you see, first theres the beautiful princess; usualy captured by an evil, and murderous witch or queen, sometimes even an evil dragon or king. Then the handsom Prince Charming comes and kills the villan (huh nows whos the murderer). So "Princey" rescues the beautiful princess, and usually get a kiss in the end. Guys don't get your hopes up, that doesn't usually happen in reality. Now what would happen if the princess wasn't that beautiful, what if she had a big, hairy MOLE, on her lip! YUCK! And what would happen if the Prince was really lazy? Well I guesse (if she had one) her fairy godmother would probably save her. If not then she would most likley just get killed or eaten alive. Hmmm.... the fairy godmother part got me thinking. What iof she wasn't a fairy at all? What if she was just an imprint of a dead soul, just waiting to complete its life long task? To help a braty princess? Oooh fun.
****************************

Please note that if you have a mole and you are reading this, do not take any offence, it is just pure fun and imagination. And I just wanted to express my veiw on this. I do hope you enjoyed this. PLEASE READ AND REVEIW> ALSO RATE MY STORY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.
Cheers! ~Luna/Reko~
Sign up to rate and review this story