Categories > Original > Romance

Dream Guy

by Alyss 3 reviews

Sweet Dreams

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 266 words - Complete

0Unrated
There he was, just sitting there. I watched him quietly from behind. The bus rose over a bump in the road and I lurched forward. Before I knoew what I was doing, I was on my way towards him. "Excuse Me." I said, "Do you mind if I sit next to you?" His face seemed to light up. "Of course not," he said whilst shifting over towards the window. My legs were shaking violently so I sat down before I collapsed.
It was him, exactly as I'd imagined. He was...just...so... perfect.
"What do you think of this weather?" He asked gazing thoughtfully at the rain drops racing to the bottom of the window. "I love it," I replied shakily. He turned round, "Really? I do too!" he smiled at me as though I'd just given him a million pounds!
Suddenly sout of the blue he asked "Do you want to go for a hot drink somewhere? I know this amazing café it;s just around the corner." Without thinking I said yes and before I knew it we were sitting by the window in big squishy chairs drinking hot chocolate. I kept stealing glances at him, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was saying something, but I couldn't hear him so I leaned closer. Our eyes met. Then we began leaning closer, it felt natural,I closed my eyes and...

Bang! I fell out of me bed and landed with a thud. As I sat up groggily I could hear my alarm beeping.
My dream guy, yeah that's all he'll ever be.
Sign up to rate and review this story