Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Yesterday's Feelings

by Cerediwen 6 reviews

Maybe you were never meant to care? [Oneshot]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-01-17 - Updated: 2007-01-17 - 357 words - Complete

3Moving
Yesterday's Feelings

This is my last words and when you read them both of us will be dead. I not sorry I killed you and I'm not sorry I shot myself but I am sorry I ever met you. I won't say I poured my heart into these words and I could never tell you that I didn't. I won't say I don't love you and I could never say that I did. All I know for certain is that when you died you hated me but I loved you in my own way. I loved you as I slid the knife between your ribs and into your frozen heart. I didn't kill you - they murdered your heart long before I ever reached out to you for the last time. When I loved you, you were more than a shell - you were a person with ideas and morals that I believed in and I loved you and I worshipped you for what you did. Then the screams and the dark of depression began to ice your heart over; when your brother died only months ago your heart completely froze, not even having time to mourn or to break. Every morning I woke up beside you, your face was more ashen and the cuts around your wrists had multiplied. You weren't a human being anymore, you were a man, you weren't a singer, and you weren't a hero anymore. The papers said you were dying a rock star's death and I hated them for it - you weren't even worthy of that title, you were dying a cowards death and nothing more and nothing less.
So when I slipped the dagger into your broken body and I whispered that I loved you as your eyes glazed over you knew why I killed you and you didn't care.
Maybe you were never supposed to.

~~~~~~~*~

On the 17th of January 2008, Gerard Way was found murdered in his and his fiancé's appartment. Her death body was found lying next to him; she had been shot once in the head and had died instantly. They both died the day before their wedding.
Sign up to rate and review this story