Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > heaven help us

welcome to New Jersey

by ahrey 4 reviews

well hear you go i have been working on this and this is my first mcr story ever so be nice. I'm not sure what it is about yet but i like the being and i think i have an idea of were I'm going to t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 321 words

0Unrated
Their he was sprawled on the steps of the church, his short black hair shimmering in the moon light, wine spilling from the bottle he held in his pail hand onto the others that lay on the steps beside him. There in front of the church that was meant for his wedding now all he saw was sadness, he looks up at the dark New Jersey sky the only place that felt like home. Tears in his eyes, his eyes were normally a beautiful green color but now black. he felt nothing, a numbness in his heart empty without her, tears falling down his pale face paler then normal in contrast to his dark eye's there he sang to himself their were she wasn't, their were she would never be, he sang the words of his heart cold and raw ....
"Hear the sound
The angels come screaming
Down your voice
I hear you've been bleeding
Make your choice
They say you've been pleading
Someone save us..." almost whispering the words cool as they came from his blue lips

"Wow the moon is big. Guy's and sooo beautiful a perfect night, I have never seen a moon that bright before I should look more. I thought about it a lot and you know what I really loved her, I did I never REALLY loved anyone you know I never thought of how much I could love until I met her." Gerard said as he stumbled down the steps of the church under the support of his two best friends followed by his brother holding the letter that explained the suicide of his bride that morning.
"I thought he went home I knew I shouldn't left him alone," mumbled Mikey staring the paper in his hands.
"We need to get him to our apartment he's turning blue," said Ray trying to keep his tears under control trying to be strong for his friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story