Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

Out Through The Curtain

by DeadOnArrival626 4 reviews

Dana watches the Fall Out Boy concert from the sidelines.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 570 words

1Ambiance
I couldn't believe my eyes. There they were, on stage, performing, right in front of me. Fall Out Boy! And the best part was I was kind of going to go on a date with the hot bassist afterwards. I stared through the curtain of the wings and saw Joe showing off with his awesome guitar moves as well as Andy whipping his hair around, trying to get the attention form the ladies no doubt. I listened to the sweet sound of Patrick's voice as he sang "7 Minutes In Heaven", my anthem. Too bad his oh-so adorable face was hidden behind his trademark hat and glasses.

"Sitting out dances on the wall, trying to forget everything that isn't you. I'm not going home alone, 'cause I don't do too well on my own."
Those words are so true, I live by them every day, or the past two of them anyways. I thought that I was in love with the Pete I once knew, but now I really don't know. I watched him jump into the crowd and saw him get swallowed up by a bunch of teen girls. But I knew that I might be the lucky one going home with him tonight, SCORE!

Pete surfed his way back to the stage and they began singing "Carpal Tunnel of Love" I was so excited to hear them perform one of their new songs. I wasn't at all expecting Pete to burst into a screaming verse, but when he yelled the line "Think you could find time to call me when you get home?" I could have sworn he was looking right straight into my eyes. He wanted me.

As they said their last goodbyes they walked off the stage towards me and Pete gave me a quick smile and pointed down the hall where his dressing room was, I followed his command. I grabbed hold of the handle and turned it really slow; I didn't know how Hemmingway would react to me. My thoughts were dead wrong. He was the sweetest thing ever! He automatically came over and pushed me onto the couch and went over and gave me one of his squeaky toys shaped like a guitar (HOW CUTE!). We played for at least an hour until I heard the door open. It was Andy.

"Hey," He stated, giving me a weak smile.
I automatically stood up and shook his hand. Then Joe and Patrick filed in and I introduced myself. I had a feeling they already knew who I was.
"Hi, I'm Dana" I said happily.
"We know," They said in unison.
"Pete has been talking about meeting you all day" Joe stated with a hint of agitation.
"Don't mind him," Patrick said rolling his eyes, "he's just jealous." He gave me a wink. I giggled.
Just then I saw a boy in a hoodie wearing tight jeans walk into the room.
"Hey Dana!" Pete said excitedly.
"Hey Pete!" I replied in the same manner.
"Ready to go?"
"I've never been more ready" I stated.
"OoOoO" The boys stated in unison once more.
"Grow up!" Pete snapped at them and he signaled for me to follow him once more. I felt like I could trust him again.

Authors note : Thanks again to all those who review. Please review this chapter too!
YAY! I'll try to write more after next week because I have Midterms. My favorite! HAHA!
Sign up to rate and review this story