Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Child Of Mine

It's a date!

by A_Chemical_Tragedy 3 reviews

Charlotte tells Gerard her true feelings about kids and Gerard shares his. WARNING!!!: Sex scene!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 1464 words

0Unrated
"You okay, Char?" Jamia came over and gave her a hug.

"Yeah," she simply replied.

"You wanted it to be negative, right?" Alicia asked.

"I guess, but, well, I don't know," Charlotte put the test down and sat on the fluffy, blue toilet seat and put her face in her hands. "I don't know, it's just life been a lonely since Gerard went back to work. I mean it's not like he's gone for weeks at a time, but..."

"But you still miss him," Jamia finished and hugged Charlotte's head. Alicia did the same.

"I mean, I haven't had any kids of my own, and neither has Gerard! We're not getting any younger and I really do love Emma, but the one thing I've always wanted in life, is a baby to call my own," Jamia lifted her head off of Charlotte.

"Then why don't you? Gerard probably feels the same way! You know he loves kids, and he'd always said that raising them are scary but you two have had Emma for the last five years! I'm sure he would agree and support you the entire way!" Jamia looked so sincere, she believed every word that came out of her mouth, but what if Gerard did feel the same way Jamia did?

"Thanks," Charlotte didn't know what to say, it was like her brain was left back in time since everything was going so fast.

"So you wanna go shopping? It's the best cure for everything!" Alicia helped Charlotte off her seat.

"Why not? It's not like I have anyone to take care of after...." Charlotte ran back to the toilet.

"Wow, you must have, like, a stomach flu or something, maybe you should call the doctor," Alicia said while Jamia rubbed Charlotte's back.

"You know, I should do that, you guys go ahead maybe I'll catch up with you later." Jamia shook her head.

"No, we'll stay here with you..."

"Charlotte?" a man's voice called from downstairs.

"I think she'll find something to do, let's go Jamia." Alicia grabbed Jamia's hand and left the room. She heard them exchange greeting with Gerard and giggle as they closed the front door.

Charlotte walked over to the top of the stairs. Gerard was sitting in the living room below, looking through the mail. His ebony black hair touched down to his shoulder and hid his sparkling, hazel eyes from her sight. Her bare feet squished the white carpet under her feet. Her husband looked with adoring eyes, just like he did the day they met.

"Hey, babe," he got up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Well, Jamia and Alicia walked out laughing and there's something sad in your eyes, what is it?" his hands touched hers and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Gerard, I thought I was pregnant, I took the test, and I'm not, but I want a kid honey, I really want one," Gerard's grasp on her hand left once she said the word pregnant, now he was just looking at her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was something in his expression that was...different.

"So, you're saying you really, really, want a kid, am I right?" Charlotte nodded.

"Gerard, I hope you understand, I just want a baby to call my own, it's not that Emma's not special to me it's just I feel..."

"You feel like something's missing, you're incomplete," it was one of those moments where Charlotte was completely astonished how he could read her mind just by looking at her. 'I guess that's love for you,' Charlotte thought.

"Yeah, missing," she confirmed, still dazed from his latest telepathic reading.

"I know what you mean, it really scares me, but so do a lot of things. How do you think Emma's gonna take it?" this had never crossed Charlotte's mind. Emma was important, but so was this.

"I can't honestly say, she's been through a lot, but maybe this isn't a bad thing. It's not like we're in our fifties, right?" they laughed a little but slowly stopped. Gerard was 34, Charlotte was 33, were they too old?

"Nah," they said simultaneously.

"So," Charlotte wrapped her arms around Gerard's neck. "You wanna try?" All in a moment, Gerard picked her up, carried her to their room, and got ready to possibly add another member to their family. While Gerard stripped his clothes and closed the window, Charlotte called the doctor.

Phone Conversation

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Dr. Daniel's office?"

"Yes, it is," the receptionist answered.

"I'd like to schedule an appointment, I've been throwing up lately and having some stomach pains," Charlotte smelled the wonderful aroma of grapefruit coming from a candle Gerard had lit.

"Okay, well you're in luck we have an open slot tomorrow but it's not until 8 PM."

"Alright, that'll be great!" Charlotte's voice squealed as Gerard's lips gently bit her neck. His vampiric ways always got her in the mood, she loved how he knew her every weakness.

"Okay, name?" Gerard made her spine tingle as she felt his bare body up against her's, why did this receptionist have to take so freakin' long?

"Charlotte Waaaaaay," she blushed, she knew the receptionist could hear her moan. She just couldn't help it though, they both wanted to feel each other inside of them.

"Okay, then we'll see you tomorrow then Ms. Way." the line went dead.

End Of Phone Conversation

"Done yet?!" Gerard was literally on his knees now, Charlotte stared at him, a few parts more than others.

"Yes, thank god!" Charlotte threw herself onto him, his back hit the hard, wood floor but he barely noticed with Charlotte acting like she was.

"Hun, you know the drill off with your clothes," he demanded while peeling off her light pink blouse.

She worked quietly while she took off her jeans, it's hard shoving your tongue down someone's throat and taking off your pants at the same time. Gerard's teeth roughly pulled down her panties. Once they were down, he switched places with her, and got to work. His tongue played around in womanhood, Charlotte's moans urged him to go harder. She arched her back, Gerard's tongue withdrew from the warm, moist place he always loved to venture in. This wasn't exactly what Charlotte wanted but it would do for now, until it happened. Gerard shoved himself into her. Charlotte slammed her hands onto the floor, then pulled Gerard's hair towards her chest. He pulled her bra straps down her shoulder then, pulled the cups down to reveal her breasts. Gerard licked his lips, then one of her breasts. His pace quickened, this seemed to help him concentrate for some reason. Gerard rubbed his face around her chest, his mouth never left her body the entire time.

"Gerard, are you sure you want a kid?"

"Now going back now!"

"I love you so much, right now."

"Stop talking, and love me baby!" for three hours this went on. Emma had stop the madness.

"Mom, Dad?" Charlotte grabbed her clothes and ran towards the bathroom, they already planned this maneuver when Emma started school, years ago. Gerard slipped on his pants and his shirt, forgetting his underwear, then smoothed his hair and met Emma and Charlie in the living room.

"Hey, sweetie, Charlie." Gerard parted Emma and Charlie's linked hands and kissed Emma's forehead.

"Hi, dad, me and Charlie are gonna go to the skate park, just came by to grab my skates," she threw her backpack on the couch and walked down the hallway by the front door and left Charlie with Gerard.

"So, Charlie, how you doin?" Charlie shrugged, wrinkling his Led Zeppelin pull-over sweatshirt.

"Gerard?" Charlie's voice was shaking.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, well, I know we never really got along but...."

"But?" Gerard was interested in what the kid had to say.

"But...I'd like to get to know you better, you know maybe we could just chill out some time."

"You mean like a date?" Gerard was serious but Charlie didn't mind him and laughed.

"If that's what you wanna call it," Charlie laid his arms on the top of the couch.

"What do you wanna do then?" Gerard spread his arms across the sofa that was placed opposite of the one Charlie was by.

"I dunno, I play drums, you wanna jam sometime?" Charlie took off his beanie and scratched his shaggy brown hair.

"Sure."

"Let's go Charlie, before it get's too crowded," Emma came in carrying a pair of red and black skates and a matching helmet.

"Yeah, let's go. See you Gerard!"

"Bye, Charlie!" Charlotte came down the steps.

"What was all that friendly stuff with Charlie about?" Charlotte laughed.

"I ,like, have a date!" Gerard said in a valley girl accent.
Sign up to rate and review this story