Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

the deaf and bilnd don't need help, they just need each other

by kaden292 1 review

So this is a story writen a long time ago....tell me what you think!!!!

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Akito, Arisa, Hatori, Hatsuharu, Hiro, Kisa, Kyo, Momiji, Saki, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 427 words

0Unrated
"You damn rat!" yelled Kyo.
Kyo and Yuki got into another fight, but the thing is it was raining again.
"You shouldn't be fighting outside or inside, Kyo," said Yuki.
Kyo was irate, because Yuki frank the last of the milk, and it was 2 am in the morning, and there was a big thunder storm.
"Ahhhhh!" screamed Yuki and Kyo.
~Kyos p.o.v~

Huh? I can't see! Where did everything go!
~end of Kyos p.o.v~

Everything went dark for Kyo and Yuki as they were knocked unconscious, but while they were asleep lighting hit the house. With Tohru asleep and Shigure not there. The entire house went up in flames to where nothing was left.

~At the Sohma estate~

Shigure, Hatori, Ayame, Momiji, Kagura, Hiro, Rin, Koreno, Kisa, Ritsu, and Akito were in his room on his request. Not only did it strike Shigures house but the entire Sohma estate.
"You are all going to die! And dies with me!" yelled Akito, "No you may not leave!"
So on that dreadful night 12 people died, and only left Yuki, Kyo, and Haru.
That morning Haru not at the estate of has been for the past day.
"Umm, Hello aren't you one of Miss Tohrus friends?" asked Haru.
"Yeah, we are headed towards the house now. My name is Uo and hers' is Hana," explained Uo.
"So how do you know Tohru?" asked Uo.
"Huh? Oh, Yuki, Kyo, and I are cousins," answered Haru.
"Umm, Uo look!" exclaimed Hana.
"What? No! Tohru!" screamed Uo.
Uo ran around franticly over the house until she came into the area of Tohru's bedroom.
"No, Tohru...Tohru!" She screamed.
"Yuki and Kyo, there still alive," explained Hana, as she directed their attention to the two bodies on the ground.
"Yuki!" worried Haru.
Yuki's eyes fluttered open. He tried to speak, but nothing came out.
"Yuki, are you okay?" he nodded.
"Can you say anything?" asked Hana. He shook his head 'no'. Kyo was wide awake, but didn't care if they noticed.
~Yuki's p.o.v~

I wonder if Kyos okay? I hope he is.
~end of Yuki's p.o.v~

"I'm fine Yuki, but I can't see," explained Kyo.
"So, Yuki's mute and Kyo's blind and Tohru's..." Uo trailed off.
'What? What wrong with Tohru!' Yuki looked around franticly.
"She's dead isn't she," questioned Kyo.
"Yeah,"
'No, I won't believe it she was'.
"In the house while we were fighting outside when the lighting hit," finished Kyo.
Tears strike Yukis' face as he fell over into Kyo's lap. Kyo blushed.
Sign up to rate and review this story