Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Don't Know How You Do It

Holding Onto Patience Wearing Thin

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 2 reviews

read and review! soz short chapter will continue shortly...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 665 words

1Original
Patrick checked all the rooms desperately looking for Bree but not sure himself what he was going to tell her when he did. I cant tell her, it would crush her. It didn't mean anything anyway. I love Bree not Alex he reasoned with himself. As a last resort he checked the patio and was shocked to find her there with her head in her hands.

"Bree I've been looking all over for you!" he said sitting down feeling extremely guilty he had no intention of telling her what just happened.

She didn't reply, didn't even look up. She knew it was him.

"Bree?" he said uncertainly placing his hand on her shoulder.


She shrugged it away lifting her head so he could see her face in all its glory with eyeliner and mascara making trails down her pale cheeks.

"Don't touch me" she said in a low voice getting up and walking away from Pete's house as fast as she could. Patrick followed her calling after her.

"Bree? What happened?" Patrick asked turning her around to face him.

"You honestly don't know what's wrong?" she asked him looking at him not breaking eye contact for a second.
"No" he lied. Even with all the alcohol he had consumed part of him knew that she knew but the drunken part wanted to keep lying.

"You're the worst liar in the world Patrick you know that? I fucking saw you!" she screamed. They were at the end of Pete's street, Bree was screaming at Patrick at the top of her lungs and people could probably hear them from the party.

All the colour drained from his face. He felt nauseous and wasn't even sure himself whether it was the alcohol or the fact he had just been found out. Either way his stomach was doing back flips.

"And the worst part is you lied, not the actual fact that you just cheated on me with your ex girlfriend!" she continued.

"Listen Bree-" he started advancing towards her in an attempted to calm her down but she backed away shaking her head tears flowing down her cheeks as she chocked out:

"You listen! I cant be with someone who cheats on me and then lies about it.."

"But.. Wait.. No! Please Bree -" he started but never got to finish because she had already started running.

She ran as fast as her heels could carry her until it hurt so much she landed in the grass next to the pavement her dress ruffled around her, she honestly didn't care how dirty it got anymore. She sighed wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand and un strapping the devil shoes that had left blisters down her feet. She wanted to forget tonight. Forget him. Forget Chicago. With her shoes in her hands she walked the rest of the way home barefoot. She knew now she had to go to LA. She didn't think she could handle passing XO everyday and seeing the name Fall Out Boy in the window. It would hurt way too much.




Patrick didn't enjoy the party very much after that he went back and sat on Pete's porch thinking about how bad he really fucked up when Joe came out to see him sitting there and took a seat beside him.

"What's wrong man?" he asked sincerely.

"I think I just made the biggest mistake of my life.."

"Bummer, what you do?"

"I made out with Alex and Bree saw"

Joe's jaw dropped and he gaped at Patrick for a second before replying.

"Whoa, you really did fuck up didn't you?"

"Yes, and Bree broke up with me and ran off"

"Why are you sitting here?! Why in the name of fuck did you not go after her?!"

"You weren't there Joe, she meant it when she said she couldn't be with me. And if the tables were turned I wouldn't want to be with me either"

"But you love her!"

"I know..."
Sign up to rate and review this story