Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

He wasn't usually one to be sarcastic. That was me and Gerard.

by aznfoblover 0 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting. Includes My Chemical Romance and some members of the Used.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 829 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 6
=====

I woke up, confused. The bus was moving again, but I wasn't alone in the bunk. I was squished between Mikey and the wall. And Mikey was awake. I guess there was no way of getting out of the conversation that had to happen now.

"Morning, sunshine," Mikey said sarcastically. I looked at him, confused. He wasn't usually one to be sarcastic. That was me and Gerard.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. He looked away. I tried to turn his head so he could look at me, but he wouldn't. "What is wrong, Michael James Way?" I only use his whole name when I'm mad. And I was getting pretty pissed off at Mikey.

"Let's just say a certain Peter Wentz, or, to use Bert's words, mofo, and I had a little discussion." He looked at me, and his eyes were very angry. This could not be good.

"That's wonderful," I said, not really knowing where this would go.

"Let's just say that we talked about a lot of stuff."

"OK, I get it. You were talking about me. Don't lie anymore. Or not tell the whole truth, or whatever you're going to call it," I said, getting even angrier.

"Fine, you want the whole truth, Becca? He told me everything that happened before you came running back to Jersey. And let's just say that it wasn't very pretty. I knew that you were pretty mad at Pete, but having sex with Patrick, your mutual best friend, the day after he broke up with you? That's low, even for you," he spat. I was shocked. Mostly because Mikey was talking to me like this. And also because I knew that what he was saying was true.

"You don't know anything about what happened there."

"Apparently, I do. Because Pete told me the whole story. How he was going to talk to you the day after your graduation. And when he went up to your room, he saw you two making out and...well I guess you know the dirty details. So how long were you and Patrick together beforehand?" he asked venomously. "And more importantly, are you two still together? What did you have to finish yesterday before you could come and talk to me Becca?" He sounded so hurt. I wasn't with Patrick, ever. We had just...fucked. I know it's a little harsh, but he thought it was the only way to get me to stay. But I was so pissed off at Mikey now, I couldn't let him know nicely.

"OK, first off, I wasn't with Patrick. And I'm not with him now. We are best fucking friends. And we were fucking talking yesterday. So don't give me this crap about you being so hurt because you don't even know what was happening."

"Why do I have a strong notion to not trust you?" he asked, not looking at me. I felt my eyes fill up with tears.

"Great. You trust my ex-boyfriend over me," I said, trying not to cry. Mikey looked at me finally, speechless. I just pushed past him and went to lock myself in the bathroom. As soon as the door locked, I let the tears flow.

"Becca? Please open the door," Mikey said, fearfully. He knew the last time I locked myself in a bathroom, I was sent to the hospital for overdose on my medication. "I'm sorry. It really hurt to hear Pete talk about what happened after he broke up with you. I never want anything that painful to happen to us. I was just so...angry. I mean, I never thought that you'd do anything like that. I'm just so afraid that I'm going to lose you now. And now I'm just babbling and I love you so much, please come out here!" he said, sounding desperate. I guess I did overreact too. I was pretty harsh. And everything was in the past, right? I unlocked the door and opened it. Mikey came in and held me. He closed the door with his foot.

I don't remember how long we sat there, but the bus had finally stopped moving. We still sat there in complete silence. I tried to find words to describe what I was thinking, but none came. I just thought of all that had happened, and everything that had led me to this day. It was like I was telling Mikey everything that had happened to me without saying a word. Every little detail, including exactly what Pete had said to me the day before, was there. And he understood it all. I can't even begin to describe how we were communicating, only that in that time we spent on the bathroom floor, not saying a word, we understood everything about each other.

~~~~~

A/N: Yes, all the cussing was necessary. Sorry about that. It's just some understanding about what was happening. And yes, our young lovers are fine. For the time being...muahahaha.
Sign up to rate and review this story