Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Flashback Part 1

by aznfoblover 1 review

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting. Includes My Chemical Romance and some members of the Used.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 724 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 7
=====

--Flashback--

"Rebecca Allison Freemon."

I stood up to get my diploma. As soon as I got up to the principal, I turned and smiled at my friends, and flipped everyone else off. I got a lot of disapproving looks, but I didn't care. As soon as graduation was over, I chucked my hat as hard as I could at the cheerleading squad who were cheering for the graduation. The one they were holding up fell, but they caught her. I swore and my friends all laughed.

I ran over to Pete and kissed him as he picked me up in a huge hug. Cue the disapproving looks again. So what if Pete was older than me? It's not like we cared.

"Congrats, babe," he said to me. I smiled.

"Hey are we going to throw a party or stand here all day?" Joe called to us. I laughed and we ran to the cars. Pete and I sat in the back seat of Andy's car. We got to my house and I leaped out of the car along with Patrick, eager to change out of my stupid blue graduation gown.

"Aww but babe, you look so good in blue," Pete said. I just laughed and threw my gown up in my room. I'd put it away later. I came back down in my usual jeans and t shirt. We started the party with food, loud music, and a lot of beer (my parents weren't home that day). Pretty soon, it was crowded, and we were all drinking, except Andy, who was very straightedge. Pete and Joe were the most drunk, and they were in the kitchen next to the keg. Patrick went over to get some more beer, and came back looking pretty green.

"Hey Tricky, you OK? You look pretty sick to me," I said. I only drank one beer since I didn't like the taste, but it still gave me that buzz. Patrick was only on his third or so, and he could hold a lot more alcohol than that. He just nodded. I went to go to the kitchen when Patrick stopped me. I looked at him, smiling curiously.

"You don't want to go in there," he said. I just shrugged him off and went in to the kitchen for some soda. As soon as I walked in, the whole room went silent. At least I thought it did. I looked to the center of the room to see Pete making out with one of the head cheerleaders on the counter with everyone egging them on. Andy and Joe were nowhere to be found. One of our not so close friends, Chris, hit Pete in the side of the head when he saw me, frozen to the spot with tears streaming down my face. Pete muttered something at him, but his head was pointed in my direction. He saw me and instantly got off of the cheerleader. He started coming towards me, but I finally unfroze myself from the spot, whirled around, and ran out the door. I heard footsteps behind me, and I tried to run faster. I ended up collapsing on the grass at the park down the street, face down and crying, trying desperately to catch my breath. Pete plopped down on the grass beside me.

"Becca, I'm sorry. I'm drunk, and" he started.

"Save it," I said. "You're not too drunk to recognize that I'm your girlfriend, and being drunk isn't an excuse anyway. Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore," I said.

"Do what? Be in love? I love you Becca!" Pete said.

"No. Maybe we should stop pretending to be in love." I got up and walked back to my house, where Andy, Patrick, and Joe had brought the party to a stop and vacated the house. I thanked them and went up to my room. Patrick, of course, followed me.

"I'm sorry. I should've kept you with me. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen."

"Patrick, it's not your fault," I said. I laid down in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~

A/N: This isn't the end of the flashback!! I had to spread it out over two chapters instead of making a super long chapter. This is a little more understanding and stuff about what actually happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story