Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Famous Stars and Scraps-Rise To Fame

Introducing Asylum

by Aint_A_Scene 3 reviews

Jimmie Kill, Riley Asland, and Adeline Chaos are destined to become the greatest chick rock band in history. But is fame too much for these girls after a meeting with another band?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 2046 words

-1Boring
Asylum, what did it mean anyway? In the dictionary, it stated it was an inviolable refuge, as formerly for criminals and debtors; a sanctuary .Well,to Riley Asland, it meant the greatest girl punk band in the history of history.
Who is Asylum, well I'll tell you, three girls grown up in the rich suburbs of Dallas Texas who wanted to dominate all means of the rock and roll world. There was Jimmie Kill, the young rather beautiful lead singer. Her stage name came from St. Jimmy, one of her all-time favorite songs. The kill came from another songs which stated 'the girl called Kill', and put them together and you got Saint Jimmie Kill. She had a pixie cut blond haircut that graised her chin and spread outward, she was built like an athlete. She played volleyball through college, in her leisure time, she picked up a guitar and played anything she could, making pointless melodies which lead to their pointless 2004 EP. But god dammit she could write, she loved to write stories. Romance mostly, romance mixed with violence and comedy. Couldn't write a song for her damn life, but the fan fiction was all she needed. Then she befriended the fearless Riley Asland, drummer of the band. The two connected over one band, their inspiration for this whole idea, Green Day. Jimmie's parents despised Riley for no good reason, thus driving them away from each other in high school.
Riley Asland was a natural beauty, curly brown hair down to her shoulders (she liked it in a bun most of the time) and bright green eyes. Riley's name came from the movie Chronicles of Narnia. Riley was a strong, and yes when I say strong I mean it, very strong Mormon. Never a swear word passed her lips, Jimmie had to adjust to this. Otherwise, if you landed on her good side, she promised fun. Not only that but she was one of the greatest drummers on the planet.
The last member of the band was Adeline (known as Adie) Chaos. She met Jimmie when she was only in third grade (Jimmie was in second) the two carpooled to school since they lived only three houses from each other. Jimmie and Adie were great friends until about the time Jimmie hit sixth grade, then Adie met Riley and the two had an unstoppable friendship, leaving Jimmie in the dust. Adie played the bass in orchestra and agreed to be in the band for a short time only if Riley promised her Pocky's. But it turned out be even better than they imagined and they made Adie a permanent member.
Jimmie and Riley, now only 22, and Adie, 23, are in the making to be the greatest rock chick band in history. When the three split during college, Riley decided that they needed to see if this idea of hers from eighth grade would work. They'd be a chick band called Asylum, they'd be greater than Queen, have one of those songs that are used in stadiums and other various events, a song everyone knew like We Are The Champions or Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. They'd go to the Grammies, be envied by teenies and hated by parents. But best of all, meet their idols Green Day. Riley then found Jimmie's number at her college and got her to come to UCLA. Jimmie was of coarse glad to see her friend again, but she was afraid of the fact that the last time they ever talked to each other in freshman year, they had a big fight and promised to never speak to each other again. Riley acted like nothing happened and informed Jimmie of her idea a long time ago, she agreed, now with Jimmie on the bandwagon, they were two third's of the way to fame. Riley then talked to Adie and persuaded her to join(again with Pocky's). The three dropped out of college without their parents permission and fled to Deep Ellum, a popular nightspot in downtown Dallas, and played mini shows nightly their until the lead of Less Than Jake caught the band's eye.
Since late 05, they worked on their new album and now it was time to debut the girls of Asylum to the world, MTV that is. Their manager arranged a performance during the most popular award show on television, the VMA's. Our story now takes place here, welcome to Asylum.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jimmie adjusted her bright red tie on her black button-down sleeveless shirt and stared out the window. Well, this was it, this is what you've always wanted, fame, fortune, fans screaming your name as you belated out your biggest hits...why was it so bittersweet? Jimmie questioned herself and spotted Ciara outside her window down on the VMA carpet, she paused for pictures and signed autographs, then stopped for an interview with ET. 'Maybe that'll be us in 07...' Jimmie told herself.
"Crap, crap...CRAP!" There was a large thud and Jimmie spun around to Riley lying on the floor, leaning against the bed trying to get her jeans on, "Skinnnnnnnyyyyyy...jeannnnnssss..."
Adie sat on the bureau by the TV, chomping on gum and reading Game Informer, on the front was a large Box360 picture and a large picture of Goku from Dragonball Z. "Are you guys ready?" Adie was the most low maintenance of the three, she didn't even bother with eyeliner, "I'm bored, this sucks."
Riley finally got up and buttoned her jeans, "Yep, Jimmie?" Jimmie was still staring out the window, she spotted Panic! At the Disco walking on the carpet, Riley came next to her, "Hellllo?"
"Oh..yeah.." Jimmie mumbled, "Let's go.'

The three walked outside the hotel and into the parking garage, "You guys, this is the last time that we'll be walking around and no one knows who we are." Jimmie chuckled. The three packed inside the small town car as the driver drove out into the Miami streets, "Wanna know how much I hate Miami?"
"Don't even start..." Riley mumbled, "I've gotten sick of it."
"Because that goddamn Miami Heat beat..." Riley kicked Jimmie.
"Stop swearing!" Riley yelled, she began to mumble something then stretched her back and settled back into her seat and relaxed.
The car halted in front of a small door behind the American Airlines Arena and the three stepped out, "Iwww.." Jimmie wrinkled her nose, "Smells like Dwayne Wade." Adie opened the door as Jay-Z stepped out and...woah...Jay-Z?
"Good afternoon homies." Jay-z tipped his hat and stepped outside the building as they entered.
Adie's eyes widened, "so celebrities just...walk past you like that on a daily basis?"
"Wait till Billie Joe fucking Armstrong does," Jimmie smiled, "I hope Green Day's here, their up for an award."
"Which one?"
"Wake Me Up When September Ends is up for Best Rock," Jimmie smirked, "II doubt they'll lose."
"Think again," Riley smirked, "You have AFI, 30 Seconds to Mars..."
"So? Like that's any competition," Jimmie said before leaning in close, "if they lose I'll slit my throat if that makes you better."
"Stop talking like that." Riley walked away abruptively. God, she could be a bitch, Adie stood there and looked up at the ceiling. Jimmie then left, leaving her in the hallway.
Jimmie found herself in a large room, celebrities preparing themselves for the big show. In the corner of the room there was a huge buffet table with...yes...shrimp.
"Yumm..." Jimmie told herself, not like she needed to be on a diet, she had high metabolism, Jimmie ran over and grabbed a handful of shrimp.
"Jesus Christ.." like a fucking orgy in her mouth, she hadn't had shrimp this good since her vacation to her home state of Rhode Island a month again. She turned, hitting elbows with Pete Wentz...woah....she could get used to this.
Jimmie fumbled amongst her words,"Hi..." Jimmie dropped the shrimp onto the table, completely losing her appetite to the beautiful site in front of her.
Pete shined his irresistible teeth at her, "I know who you are, Vinnie told me about you guys. He's going insane about the record."
Jimmie swallowed the shrimp in her mouth, goddammit think of something to say! "I'm...happy, did you like it?"
"It was really good, 'specially you," Pete paused, 'I mean, the vocals were great."
"Riley's the singer, I mean she's a drummer but she's the one who took choir. I suck, I only sing because i kinda have to..." Jimmie stopped, 'what the fuck am I doing?!'
"Don't worry, Patrick, our singer.."
"I know who you guys are don't worry, Pete Wentz." Jimmie winked, "I have everything down to Evening Out With your Girlfriend."
Pete darted his brown eyes to her blue ones, "That's sweet, I have you guys' EP."
'Shit, it sucked.'
Jimmie tried to take her eyes off him, but it didn't seem to work, "We're performing later on."
"Well, I'll make sure to watch you guys," Pete regained balance before walking away and winked, "'especially you, see ya."
Jimmie waved slightly, "bye." She turned around and silently shrieked to herself. But a tap on her shoulder killed it, 'What?!"
"Jesus Jimmie, i just wanted you to look up on the TV." Riley insured, "There's a knife on the back table." Riley then walked away.
'What the...' Jimmie told herself, she looked up and say AFI's lead singer Davey Havek and all his crazy eyeliner shit accepting a moonman, on the bottom scrolled "Best Rock Song- AFI 'Miss Murder'"
"Damn, damn, damn, damn..." Jimmie screeched, "The band I actually want to meet probably isn't even here!" But then she thought again, meeting Pete was great. Suddenly determined, she ran into the hallway to find Fall Out Boy's dressing room.
"Ashanti, no. Paris Hilton, hell no. AFI, don't even want to goddamn think about it." Jimmie groaned until she wound up at the end of the hallway, she trailed back to her original start and sighed, "No room." She turned around and slammed into another man. Slightly taller than her with a curly 80's like afro, he was struggling with an amp in his hand. She looked at him again.
"Hey, you're Joe Trohman!"
"Yep, I'm Joe." he mumbled getting back up, "Can you help me."
"Sure, i was just looking for someone in your band."
"Lemmie guess, Pete." he sighed as he handed me the amp, "I have to get this to the dressing room.'
Jimmie nodded and lifted the amp, "Common! It's not even that heavy!" she exclaimed.
He rolled his eyes, "Whatever, anyway Pete and Patrick are in the dressing room so just put it in there and do whatever." Joe ran ahead, "It's right here." he pointed to the room right next to AFI's.
"But I..." Jimmie screeched, okay so it was a little heavy..."passed that room..." Forgetting her stupidity she busted the door open. "hey..can someone."
"Yep..." A light voice groaned, he took the amp and dropped it onto the floor, "Thanks." In front of Jimmie was the third member of Fall Out Boy she had met today, Patrick Stump, he lowered his cap and shook Jimmie's hand, "I heard your record last night, brilliant."
Jimmie shook his hand back in awe, "Thanks...how many of you guys have listened to it?"
Patrick looked up, "All of us, it's great..." Patrick then sat down on the couch next to...yep. Pete.
"I wanted to give you something." Pete spoke up, he took a small piece of paper, scribbled some numbers in it, and crumpled it up, "In case you wanna talk or something or listen to CD's or whatever." He smiled his again very irresistible teeth at Jimmie and left the room. Jimmie crumpled it into her pocket and stared at Patrick, who was adjusting his pants button.
"Sick..." Jimmie giggled, "You know I'm a girl."
"Sorry, would of never guessed." Patrick lied.
Jimmie checked her watch and gasped, 'Shit...'
"I have to go..like...now!" Jimmie blew him a kiss, "Ciao."
Patrick blushed and mumbled a soft bye. He was sweet, very sweet actually. But Jimmie had already predecided that all her attention would go to Pete. Jimmie left the room quickly, it was time, time to show the world Asylum...
Sign up to rate and review this story