Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Famous Stars and Scraps-Rise To Fame

Jimmie and Riley

by Aint_A_Scene 1 review

Jimmie Kill, Riley Asland, and Adeline Chaos are destined to become the greatest chick rock band in history. But is fame too much for these girls after meeting Fall Out Boy? Friendships will be tes...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1335 words

1Original
"There you are!" Riley shouted, "Five minutes!"
Jimmie adjusted her guitar strap and spoke up, "I was speaking to some cool people so shut up!" Jimmie giggled then began tunning her guitar.
Adie flew her bass around, jumping, "I can't believe this!" Riley took her drumstick and mocked Adie, "OMG! I like...CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!"
"Shut up and just drum." Adie smirked, Jimmie smacked her hand on the amp, "I'M READY!"
"You know what would be cool?" Riley asked, "If we had like, a ritual before every performance, you know, for good luck?"
"I'm down with that." Jimmie concluded, "God is good, Pocky's are great, let's kick some ass, then get seriously BAKED!"
There was a sudden awkward silence, "Okay...let's rock?"
Adie and Riley nodded, "Heck yes!"
Adie and Jimmie slammed the ends of their guitars together and Riley smacked her drumstick in the middle, the three started cheering like mad. They gathered at the end of the curtain, waiting for their name to be called.
"There are many punk bands out there, but today history will be made." Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance stood on the podium, one of their last choices to present them, "Three girls with a debut album coming in October are out to be the greatest chick band since the Go Go's, Blondie and even Hole. now here they are, ASYLUM!"
Jimmie jumped into the air and ran out into the darkness, tripping over a cord on her way, 'damn...' she mumbled. Riley safely made it to her drumkit and Adie stood at her mic. Jimmie waited for her cue. She stood in the position she envied the most. When she saw Green Day last year, only a couple days before their record deal, her idol stood at the tip of the stage during Jesus of Suburbia and spread his arms and held his head down like Jesus on the cross. Ever since that day Jimmie wanted to do that, and right now that was just what she was going to do.
The red light blared from the cameras surrounding them, it was time. Riley slammed her drumkit as loud as she could and their background guitarist started playing. A large beam of light shined on Jimmie, she was finally envied, the crowd went insane. Jimmie slowly rose her head and moved her right hand to her guitar, moving her other hand to the strings at the same time. There was a silence amongst everyone. All eyes were on Jimmie as she harshly strummed the first chords to their song.
Jimmie didn't even notice anything else, all she could hear was Riley pounding her drumset, she could imagine Adie spinning around while playing her bass as they reached the chorus. All she could hope is that in reality, she was actually singing their song and not talking trash like she was on LSD like on that episode of Family Guy she was watching last night.
Riley had her famous drum solo at the end, her hands were moving faster than stars, the stage pounded to the echoes of the drums. Jimmie and Adie held their right hands in the air as Riley finished her drum solo...now the awkward part, the crowds reaction.
Jimmie stood there, hoping this wasn't going to last longer or else she'd piss her pants, but to her surprise everyone was screaming. Screaming, yelling and clapping. Suddenly the stage went black and they walked off stage...
"That's all? That's it?" Riley questioned in fear, she looked at the crowd. They were still cheering their names.
"Well you wanna know something?" A guy with headphones around his neck said, he put his arm around Adie and Riley, "You guys are the next big thing, go out and celebrate, they loved you." Jimmie smiled to his words.
"Excuse me, but I have to go do something." Jimmie said, she left the backstage area quickly, destined for one place.
Jimmie stepped through the main room and into the dressing room hallway, making sure she wouldn't miss it this time, and slowly opened the room. No one was there. Damn.
Jimmie sighed and wandered around to see who was here, over to her left, Jay-Z and the rather beautiful Beyonce (at least that's what Jimmie thought, she liked Beyonce), and over to her right was Panic! At the Disco, Brandon was sipping some champagne and watching the TV above him. On it, there was the cast of Jackass, one of Jimmie's favorite shows, it was amusing when she was bored, presenting the award for "Viewer's Choice". Jimmie widened her eyes, Fall Out Boy was nominated...
She looked to see if Panic's singer was still beside her but he had seemed to have gone away, probably expecting to win the award, he probably headed over to the stage entrance. Jimmie looked at the glasses of champagne, what the hell the guy said to celebrate!
Jimmie took the glass and sipped it all in one gulp, she felt it slither down her throat and rumble down to her stomach. Then she looked back up at the TV.
"And the viewer's choice goes to..." Johnny Knoxville opened the envelope, Wee Man (who looked veryyyyy tipsy) nodded his head like a drunken basted when he opened it, "FALL OUT BOY! DANCE DANCE!"
The crowd went crazy, Jimmie did a woop to herself and took another glass of champange and gulped it. It took forever for them to get onstage, as soon as they did Paterick was nearly molested by Wee Man.
"Wow..." Patrick chuckled as Wee Man 'frisked' him, "I'd like to thank Fueled by Ramen, Def Jam Records..." As he went on with names, someone tapped Jimmie's shoulder, "What the hell Jimmie?"
Jimmie turned around, twitching her glassy eyes, "I was...ya know...thirsty..?"
Riley shook her head in dismay, "I think you need to work out some issues Jimmie."
"What issues?" Jimmie scolded, air quoting the magic words, "So you're calling me stupid?"
"Not at all, I mean you can be..." Riley said, "You just can make stupid decisions.."
"You think every goddamned decision I make is stupid, you think my haircut was stupid, you think my style is stupid, you think everything I do is stupid, you just think every god damn thing that you don't like is stupid!"
Riley's eyes became tense, "You changed so much since the origanal girl I met, you're not Shannon anymore, you'll never be."
Jimmie looked around for anyone who heard her name, "I don't want people to know my real name!" she whispered angerly. Suddenly laughter eroded from the room as Patrick was being carried across the stage by Wee Man. Jimmie smiled, but then looked back over at Riley, "I haven't changed, that girl you met was manipulated by every decision her parents made, I had to 'attempt' to be goth by wearing my black volleyball sweatshirt every day."
"Well, it was you're problem you were prep." Riley concluded.
"That wasn't me! I was manipulated.."
"What are you manipulated by now? Green Day? Fame? Me?" Riley contiplated, "is there even a you inside of your insane brain?"
Jimmie tried her hardest not to look right at Riley because she knew what would happen, she would burst into tears again, like the other two times in middle school when she called her a "rich freak" and "selfish". How did Riley know who she was? It wasn't her problem.
Jimmie stumbled apon her words, "Go...go away Riley."
Riley frowned and paraded away. Jimmie looked down towards the ground till she knew Riley was far, far away. Jimmie tapped her left pocket, knowing that two things came good out of tonight, they had fans probably googling them now as they speak, and Pete...it could just be a hoax he's pulling to manipulate Jimmie into thinking he acually was intrested in her. But Jimmie didn't want to think about that, all she knew was that this was the beginning of a long...year.
Sign up to rate and review this story