Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Saw It On Your Keyboard

I Hope He Is A Gentelman

by DeadOnArrival626 6 reviews

Alicia is in denial.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 656 words

1Funny
As I stepped into my apartment I spotted Alicia sitting on the couch with a look of relief and anger on her face.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she screamed in a manner that only my mother had yet to accomplish until that point.
"Out," I said very nonchalantly.
"THAT'S NOT THE ANSWER I'M LOOKING FOR! I WAS WORRIED SICK! LITERALLY! THROWING UP AND EVERYTHING!"
"Oh my gosh," I said (I didn't really want to hear all those details), "I'm so sorry!"
"TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"
"Look," I said plainly, "I went on a date with Pete Wentz."
"HA! Sure you did."
"I'm serious!"
"Yeah, okay, where were you really, come on, just tell the truth."
"I WAS ON A DATE WITH PETE WENTZ!"
"No you weren't."
"YES I WAS!"
"Okay, okay, stop yelling."
"He's the one I've been talking to online this whole time, only I didn't know that until today, I swear!"
"I still don't believe you."
"Well I'm going out with him tomorrow, but for now I have to get some work done so that I can go out with him. Go to bed, you look exhausted."
"Fine," she said yawning, "But I STILL don't believe you."
"As of right now, I really don't care what you believe." I knew what happened and nothing she said could change that. She slammed her bedroom door yet again.

I sat down at my computer and I started editing an infinite list of AP columns. I had successfully edited about five when an IM box popped up in front of all my work. Take a wild guess who it was.

KissMeElectric65: Hey.
DeadOnArrival626: Hey Pete!
KissMeElectric65: I had a lot of fun tonight
DeadOnArrival626: So did I, it was the best date I've ever been on.
KissMeElectric65: Really?
DeadOnArrival626: Yeah, why?
KissMeElectric65: Well, because, it was mine too.
I had to hold in my excitement because I knew my sister was asleep in the next room, so I just got up and did a silent victory jump and sat back down at the computer.
DeadOnArrival626: I can't wait until tomorrow; I have to get some work done so I've got to go.
KissMeElectric65: Oh, okay, tomorrow at eleven, remember okay!
DeadOnArrival626: Don't worry, I will.
KissMeElectric65: Night sweetheart.
DeadOnArrival626: Night cupcake.
CUPCAKE?!?!?! WHAT WAS I THINKING!?
KissMeElectric65: Aw, haha, g'night
And he signed off.

I worked so early into the morning. It was around 5:30 by the time I got done. I decided to wake up at ten so I barley got any sleep because I was so excited. When I got up I took a quick shower and I ate a granola bar. I threw on some old jeans and a Panic! At The Disco shirt I had because I just felt it was neglected. Before I knew it there was a knock on my door. My sister came running out of her room and stood there with an expression that clearly stated 'I know you're lying and I can't wait to laugh in your face'. So, I threw my hair over my shoulder in disgust as I walked to the door. I turned the knob and opened it to be greeted by a smiling Pete soon followed by a loud thud behind me.

"What the hell is that?" he said pointing to the mass on the floor behind me.
"That's my sister." I said. Alicia had fainted. Pete ran over and lifted her onto the couch. He's such a gentleman. Alicia opened her eyes slowly, and then she screamed and backed away from Pete who was sitting next to her.
"AAAAAAAAAAH!" Alicia yelled.
"I told you I was telling the truth!"
"BOO!" he screamed. She ran into her room frantically.
"I'LL BE BACK LATER!" I screamed at her while walking with Pete out the door.

Author's note : Thanks again to : Frenchie189, Crimsonsorrow, xmixedxtapex, sing4me09, patrickdance4me, and Arielle. THOSE DARN MIDTERMS!
Sign up to rate and review this story