Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life, The messy kind.

hmmm

by KitKathy4Real 0 reviews

2 Female band members move in with FOB to be mentored. winds on from there. better then you would think.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 241 words

0Unrated
Jenna woke up suddenly in a pool of cold sweat. She blinked to get the image of Jared out of her head. She had had a third nightmare that week. This was the worst so far. It was the time Jared had first threatened her life. Jenna shook at the recalled memory:
She had come from a party a party denise had for the band's success. It was almost 4 in the morning when Jenna finally got home & Jared was waiting in the dark. He was livid.
"Where the hell have you been?"
"Denise's. I told you earlier, baby." He stood quickly.
"Don't lie. Fucking whore." Jenna backed away.
"What-" Jared gripped her throat and shoved her against the wall. He ripped her slightly revealing top off her body.
"This is what you wanted. You wanted to be fucked by some guy. Slut.' Jenna started to feel lightheaded and Jared dropped her then threw her across the room into the kitchen. She hit the counter hard and a cutting knife fell to the floor as she slumped over.
'Jared, please...stop.' She groaned as he grabbed the knife and held it to her throat.
"You wanted it. You get it.' with that he shoved himself inside her. The next morning, as Jenna still lay on the floor, too weak to get up, Jared walked over, kissed her on the cheek and whispered, 'I'm sorry.'

this computer sucks. sorry update at lunch. maybe
Sign up to rate and review this story