Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

This is why doctors freaked me out.

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting. Includes My Chemical Romance and some members of the Used.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 801 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 8
=====

Mikey and I were good again after we spent that time on the bathroom floor. In fact, we were better than before. And that night, we broke Gerard's only rule. It's not like he knew anyway. They were all out eating without us. Talk about friendship.

Now we're going to fast forward a month and a half. I know it's a lot of time, but nothing really happened, except that the two bands grew closer, as did Pete and Mikey. Mikey eventually convinced Pete to apologize, and he did. It wasn't a very well thought out apology, but it was an apology, and I accepted it. For the most part. So I didn't forgive him for that night, but I forgave him for being an ass. It counts for something, right?

Back to what was happening. A month and a half later, I was getting sick. Very sick. Every morning, at odd hours like 5 or so, I'd get the sudden urge to throw up. Mikey put me on bed rest, and I wasn't allowed to leave the bus for anything. If I needed food, Mikey or someone would get it for me. I was still on My Chemical Romance's bus, so Patrick came over every day to visit and talk. What can I say? We're best friends, and Patrick tends to worry. A lot.

It was during one of these visits that Patrick asked me to see a doctor. I was very strongly disagreeing with him about my need for a doctor. I hate doctors. They freak me out with their freakishly clean equipment and their needles. I hated the needles. It freaks me out to have something sticking inside of me. I shudder just thinking about it.

"Come on, Becca. You're really sick and you need medical attention. Just one visit to the doctor. I'll even go with you," Patrick pleaded.

"No way. You know how much doctors scare me."

"Becca Bear," Patrick whined, using his old nickname for me. "Bed rest obviously isn't doing anything to help, and neither is tour food. Please? For your old Tricky?" Patrick was starting to annoy me with all of this whining.

"Fine, Patrick. I'll go to a doctor at the next stop. But you're coming with me, and you know how I get when there are doctors around," I warned him. The use of the old nicknames finally brought me down because it made me remember when we used to go get shots together. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"Thank you, Becca. I just hate seeing you like this," Patrick said, finally smiling. The next day, we stopped in North Carolina. I waited for Patrick to come and get me, then called out that I'd be back later. I had explained to Mikey that I was going to the doctor's, so he didn't freak out when I walked off.

"Well, Miss Freemon, what seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked. I told her, and she said that she would have to take some tests on me.

"There won't be any shots involved, will there?" I asked nervously. She smiled and shook her head. I sighed in relief. She ran the tests, and I had to wait for the results.

"Your boyfriend can come back in now," she said. I gave her a funny look.

"I think you mean my best friend," I corrected her. She smiled and nodded. Patrick came back in.

"What's up?" he asked. I told him I didn't know anything yet. We sat there for a few minutes in silence, waiting for the results.

"Miss Rebecca?" I heard the doctor say. Patrick walked out the door, muttering about women talk and how he needed to use the restroom. I giggled to myself. Patrick never liked doctors much either.

"You can call me Becca," I said. The doctor smiled again as she walked in. This is why doctors freaked me out. They were always giving you weird smiles.

"Becca, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with you. In fact there's something very wonderful showing in these tests," she said. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You seem to be about a month and a half pregnant." I stared blankly and my eyes widened.

"Me?" The doctor nodded. "You must be mistaken. I... haven't... in...a month and a half," I said slowly. Damn it! I knew it was a bad idea to break Gerard's rule!

"Is something wrong?" the doctor asked. I just shook my head and she left. Patrick came in.

"What's up then?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I said, surprised. Patrick looked like I just hit him in the face.

~~~~~

A/N: Shocker. I guess. Haha. Reviews are appreciated, and stuff. Almost the end, and sorry for the fast forward. It was necessary.
Sign up to rate and review this story