Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

chapter 3

by cutegirl12356 5 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 783 words

0Unrated
Continue of Aneesah's POV

I got in my car and drove to Ashley's I knocked and she answered the door in frank's clothes.

"I see I should go."

"No, no, no, you look upset come in.", I walked.

"Frankie get dressed Aneesah is here!"

"You have my boxers."

"You have more in my underwear drawer."

"Okay."

She sat down in front of me. "You two already sound like a married couple."

She laughed, "Yeah I get that a lot, but we're off the subject, tell me what happen."

I told her everything that happened. "So you just left?"

"Yep."

"The way you left like that, when you get home he is probably going to beg on his knees for forgiveness. After talking to her for a couple of hours the phone rang Frank walked in and handed it to Ashley.

"Hello....Yes....No.....Because you're a slob and she does not want to talk to you...Really...No way.... Okay....Bye.", she hung up the phone with a smile on her face, that smile that creeps me out. "Go home."

"What?!"

"Go home, just trust me."

"Ooooookay.", I got up and left for home. I opened the door and I was speech less. It was CLEAN! It had roses everywhere. I walked around then I felt arms go around my waist.

"I'm so sorry."

"You did all of this?"

"Yes and it wasn't easy either.", I laughed. He kissed me passionately.

"What do you think about having a baby?"

"I would say let's get started but if we have children you are definately helping with the house, I can't live in this house with you and children and clean after you all.", we laughed and he picked me up and threw me on the bed then climbed on top of me.

"Let's make a baby!"

Ashley's POV

"Frankie get up we're going to be late!"

"I'm up."

"You're up but not getting dressed."

"Okay!"

"Stop being grumpy, you're the one who said let's do it again!", I said.

"Well I can't help your so damn fine that you make me want you everytime your around me." I laughed.

"Yeah true." We got everything together and got on the plane just in time, I swear if we left four minutes later than we did we would of missed our flight.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah sweetheart?"

"My dad hates tattoos."

"What?!"

"Actually he hates everything that I love about you."

"Why didn't you tell me that before I came?"

"Because I knew you wouldn't of come if I told you."

"Yeah your right."

"Don't worry we can leave and go places to keep you away from my dad."

"Wow that helps", he said sarcasticly.

"I know, I love you."

"Love you too."

"So am I going to meet your friends?", he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah and did I mention all my friends are guys."

"WHAT?!"

"Are you getting jealous?"

"I have a right to get jealous."

"Yeah, but look at it this way, who is wearing the ring?"

"You."

"Who screams your name in bed?", I said in almost a whisper.

"Ashley."

"Answer my question."

"You."

"Who gave me the ring and who makes me scream in bed?"

A big smirk came on his lips. "Me!", he said proudly.

"Exactly, now you don't have to be jealous because you've already got the prize."

"I do don't I?", he said with a big smile on his face. I jumped when my phone vibrated in my jeans.

Incoming call!

Me: Hello

Quinn: Hey! I heard Congrads!

Me: Thanks

Quinn: Where are you, I'm at your house and your not here.

Me:Oh I'm on a plane heading to Mississippi.

Quinn: WHAT!?

Me: I have to tell my family and friends.

Quinn: Me and Kelly are going to Mississippi to see you how long are you going to be there?

Me: About a week. You don't have to come.

Quinn: I don't have to but I am.

Me: Okay see you in Prentiss

Quinn: I know where you're going I'm not that clueless.

Me: Okay see you later?

Quinn: Yeah

Me: Bye

Quinn: Bye love you

Me: Love ya too bye.

End of conversation!

"Who was that?", Frankie asked when I hung up.

"Quinn."

"Oh okay."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I guess I'm just nervous.", I knew he was lieing but I'm not going to push the subject.

"Don't be, I'm right here with you.", I kissed him and he smilled at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Things are happeing....Hope you like this....Sorry it took me so long....Thanks for the people who revieved and the people who are you to review hint...LOL...Please review more will come!
Sign up to rate and review this story