Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

Cause I'm feeling not o-fucking-kay right now.

by aznfoblover 2 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting. Includes My Chemical Romance and some members of the Used.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 732 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 9
=====

Patrick and I went back in complete silence. We were both shocked. When we finally got there, Patrick decided to break the silence.

"You know, the guys said they'd be out today. Let's go back to the bus." I just nodded. I was still too shocked to trust myself to say something, so I just kept my mouth shut. When we got on the bus, Patrick let the questions he was obviously dying to ask spill out.

"When did it happen? On tour? And it's Mikey's? Are you going to keep it?" he said quickly. The only question I thought was worth answering was the last one.

"Of course I'm keeping it! It's totally wrong to not give this or any child a chance to live! God, Patrick, I could never kill my baby!" I yelled hysterically. Patrick backed down a little bit, obviously scared by me.

"Sorry," Patrick said sheepishly. I felt the tears come to my eyes. My best friend was scared of me. Abso-fucking-lutely great.

"I'm sorry I blew up at you. I don't know half of the things that are going on with me right now, and I'm scared. I mean, what will Mikey say?" I said. All of a sudden, Pete's head appeared. I jumped backwards.

"Sorry to intrude, but I couldn't help but overhear the conversation," he started. No, go ahead, intrude all you want. It's not like anything I say will make you stop. "You're pregnant with Mikey's kid?" I nodded. "Shit, he's gonna freak. He just told me the other day that he was glad that you two had decided to not break Gerard's rule. Yes, I heard about that," he said, smirking. I just rolled my eyes. "He said he liked not being tied down too much and shit like that."

"So you're basically saying that he's going to freak out and hate me?" I asked, totally afraid of what would happen if I told him. I couldn't go through this alone, could I?

"I'm saying I have no clue, but my best bet is that he freaks," Pete said.

"Great. Fat load of help you gave us. Really appreciate it. Maybe I should call you the next time that something groundbreaking and frightening happens in my life," I spat at him sarcastically. I couldn't help it, I was freaking out. Pete instantly got angry and opened his mouth to say something, but Patrick cut him off.

"Pete, she didn't mean it. She's pregnant, and she's freaking out. Give her a break," Patrick said to calm him down. I figured I should say something.

"Listen to Patty Boy. I'm sorry, OK?" I said. Things were starting to get back to being OK with me and Pete, and I didn't want to mess that up again.

"Whatever. Don't say I didn't warn you," he said, turning on his heel and marching straight back to his bunk.

"Shit Patrick. What am I going to do?" I moaned. He pulled me into a hug, and I let frightened tears run down my face and onto his shoulder. I was petrified. Aside from the Mikey freaking out factor, how was I going to be a parent? I could barely take care of myself, let alone a baby.

"We'll figure this out, OK? We'll talk to Mikey, and everything will be just fine. You'll be a great mom, and Mikey will understand," Patrick said in a soothing voice, rubbing my back softly. I sighed, more tears falling.

"Are you sure everything is going to be OK? 'Cause I'm feeling not o-fucking-kay right now," I said. Patrick laughed softly.

"Only you would make that kind of a statement fit perfectly with the situation right now. Yes, everything will be OK. We can figure this out," he said confidently.

"Figure what out?" came Mikey's voice from behind us.

Shit.

~~~~~

A/N: Well you all must be very happy with all of these updates that I keep spoon feeding you. But all good things must come to an end in enough time. I'm thinking two, maybe three more chapters if I want to be evil. And then it's sequel time. Or is it? Haha just keeping you all on your toes. Maybe there'll be a sequel preview and if you like it, I can finish it. It all depends on what you tell me after reading the last few chapters...
Sign up to rate and review this story