Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter twelve: iluvpetewentz69

by SongbirdFlyAway 5 reviews

Drey thinks about Europe and has friendly conversation with patrick and andy. read on sista

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 1137 words

3Original
iluvpetewentz69: Hi.

I cocked my head to the side as a new instant message popped up. I didn't think I remembered giving out my screen name to that teeny in the cafe, did she drug me?

heydrey72: Hey who's this?
iluvpetewentz69: You have to guess.


I rolled my eyes. I hated things like this. Was my privacy already being leaked to the public and the fans... I mean, I'm just starting out to be one of them. This fan didn't hide her love for Fall Out Boy well... so much for trying to play it subtle with that type of screen name, if that's what she wanted. How the hell was I supposed to guess?!

I sat to think and gasped then laughed at the thought of it being my precious Mitch... I swear I have to convince myself everyday that he's not a gay.

heydrey72: I give up. I'm busy. Goodbye.

I didn't feel like dealing with this.

iluvpetewentz69:Drey! It's Patrick!!
heydrey72:Patrick? Nice screen name!
iluvpetewentz69: Thanks! I thought it would be pretty funny.
heydrey72: It is very funny... I like it. How did you find out my screen name?
iluvpetewentz69: I'm right outside your window looking through a telescope.


I laughed and actually turned around. Maybe out of hope? But nope, no Patrick at my window.

heydrey72:Oh yeah? That's not creepy at all.
iluvpetewentz69: I'm a creepy guy, what can i say?
heydrey72: Well, you can tell me how you really got it? Not that I care, I'm happy you did... I'm just curious.
iluvepetewentz69: It's on your myspace page. You probably should take it off... you have made Fall Out Boy's top 8 and fans will be messaging you left and right trying to be your friend.


Me... on Fall Out Boy's top 8? My friends at home would sooooo not approve, well, besides Mitch of course. I actually laughed and squealed knowing that I was on the top 8, that's a pretty big accomplishment.

heydrey72: Wow! Top 8 huh?! I feel oh so honored. You guys have known me for like what - a week?!
iluvpetewentz69: Yeah, but we all really really like you a lot. That doesn't happen often where all 4 of us really like somebody. Plus, since you're coming on tour and all we figured you deserve a top 8.
heydrey72: Wait -- I'm going on tour? Like the Europe tour?
iluvpetewentz69: Andy didn't say anything to you about it?
heydrey72: Well he mentioned it but I thought he was just being polite. I'll really have to think about this, I don't know Patrick.
iluvpetewentz69: Oh, no that's cool. I understand if we're rushing you into the whole thing, I mean, yeah it's Europe, it's a pretty huge decision. Just think about it and get back to me. I actually gotta go though but I'll talk to you later.
heydrey72: Okay, I will definitely think about it. Bye Patrick.
iluvpetewentz69: Later Audrey.


Europe with Pete, Joe, Andy, and ... no - no, it wasn't a good idea. I shouldn't go. It would be rude to my Grandmother and I wouldn't have any time to pack, and living on a bus with just guys will be crazy, and no. No, I can't go.

"Hey Grandma!" I looked up from my laptop as my grandmother walked into the living room with more flowers to plant in the backyard.

"Oh hi sweetheart."

"Hey grandma - have you ever been to Europe?"

"Oh Europe? Oh no hunnie, I had the chance to go once but it didn't work out for me. The damn war ruined our traveling schedule ... that was a long time ago and when we wanted to go ended up being unsafe. Oh how I wish I could have gone though." She smiled to herself and picked off a dead petal on one of the flowers.

"Well I was invited by Andy and the band. They're going on a short tour there, it will only be about a month before they come home again, then they leave to go back for another month. They want to take me with them."

My grandma's face lit up. "Go hunnie go! What do you have here? Nothing! Who would give up Europe to stay here... with no car, no friends, and an old fart of a grandmother?"

I laughed "Grandma - I would feel bad leaving you here alone."

"Oh hun, I'm used to it. It's been years that I've lived on my own before you came. I love you to death and enjoy your company but I would be personally offended if you didn't go?"

"You'd be personally offended?!" I laughed at her. I had the best grandmother ever.

"Yes - perfectly offended. I might even kick you out of this house. Just - do it for me, take lots of pictures!" I smiled at her and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. What a great woman.

"Thank you grandma... maybe I will go."

Andy Hurley opened the door sweaty and shirtless, panting. His hair was matted and wet from sweat. I stopped knocking and stared at him in shock.

"Whoa seriously Andy? In the middle of the day? Must be some pretty desparate chick ya got in there. I'll come back at another time." I didn't know whether to giggle or throw up at the possibility of what he was doing with whoever he had inside.

"Yeah thanks for being so curtious. Her name is CC, she doesn't like me to keep her waiting so if you don't mind--"

I made a gagging face. "Well then, call me when CC leaves."

I turned to leave, rolling my eyes in the process and he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Drey - come on... I play C & C drums. I was just fooling around on them. You have my full attention."

I smiled and made my way inside "Well excuse me for not knowing what kind of drums you play."

Andy went to the fridge and downed a bottle of water as I took a seat on the kitchen counter.

"Don't you get bored here living by yourself?"

He wiped his mouth and looked at me. "Nahh... I'm around so many people for the majority of my time that I like to have some down time. A little Andy time. Or, a little Andy and Drey time now."

I giggled "Andy and Drey time sounds good. It was getting a little boring at my house."

"Wanna get something to eat?"

I looked around. A huge house with only Andy living there... it was so cozy. I peeked around the corner and spotted the big screen tv in the living room and his movie collection. I raised my eyebrows and smiled "Let's order in."


_________________________________________________

Review and Rate Please. it makes my day when i get out of class and i get a review! :):):)
Sign up to rate and review this story