Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sing Until Your Lungs Give Out

God, why is he staring at me like I'm crazy?

by aznfoblover 3 reviews

Mikey's girlfriend is going on Warped Tour. With the boys from Fall Out Boy, not My Chemical Romance. Things are going to get interesting. Includes My Chemical Romance and some members of the Used.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-26 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 542 words

0Unrated
=====
Chapter 10
=====

(Before you read, read the footnote)*

My mind was racing at a million miles a second. What if Pete was right and Mikey really didn't want a kid? What if he did want a kid but we couldn't take care of it? Why did he have to come in at such a bad time? I knew Mikey was never good at timing things, but he wasn't expecting me to be home until noon or later. What time was it? 1:30. Shit. So he was on time, but he walked in on the middle of the conversation.

"Hey Mikey! We were, uh, just talking about her visit to the, uh, doctor. Why don't you tell him about it?" Patrick said nervously. I couldn't hear him very well over the questions running through my head.

"Becca? Is everything alright?" Mikey asked. He sounded really concerned. Shit. How am I going to tell him? Should I be just like 'Hey, I'm pregnant'? No, that's too weird. God, why is he staring at me like I'm crazy? Oh shit, I forgot to answer his question.

"I think I need to sit down," I heard myself saying. Mikey guided me to a couch, and I sat down. I felt exhausted.

"Becca? Sweetie? Are you OK?" Mikey asked. I sighed. I had to tell him, and it was now or never. I took a deep breath and looked over at Patrick. He gave me an encouraging smile.

"Mikey?" I started. He nodded. "You might want to sit down." He looked between me and Patrick, apparently scared. He sat next to me and took my hand in his. This was going to be harder than I thought. I just took deep breaths to stop the tears and hyperventilating. The tears came anyway. Mikey looked at me, his eyes full of concern. He wiped away my tears.

"Becca, please just tell me what's wrong. Don't cry," he said.

"Do you want me to leave, Becca Bear?" Patrick asked. I shook my head vigorously. I don't think I could've done it if Patrick wasn't there.

"OK, Mikey. Here it goes," I started again. I took another deep breath and willed the tears to stop. For once, they actually did. "Mikey, did you really tell Pete that you were glad we hadn't broken Gee's rule?"

"Well...Yeah I guess I did," Mikey said uncertainly. Shit. This was going to make it a little harder.

"And did you say you liked not really being tied down?" Mikey just nodded. Shitfuckshitfuckshitfuck. This wasn't good. "I don't know how you're going to take this. Mikey, I'm...almosttwomonthspregnant?" I blurted out.

"What?" he asked, a confused look on his face as he tried to decipher what I just said. I took a deep breath.

"I'm almost two months pregnant," I said slowly. Mikey looked at me shocked. Then, he fainted.

Shit.
~~
*This chapter contains a HUGE shocker for a lot of you. I suggest you grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye. (I love that song).

~~~~~
A/N: Well, there it is. I had to keep you all waiting. Sorry for the shortness, but it had to be done. Remember, only a few chapters left. Stay tuned. Next time, we get to see Mikey's reaction.
Sign up to rate and review this story