Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Straight Flush

by hysteria82 4 reviews

Edward's bad karma -aka Roy- seems to follow him everywhere... even into the bathroom. Roy/Ed

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters:  Roy Mustang, Edward Elric - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-06 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 547 words - Complete

5Funny
Edward had entered the military's restroom with the intention of quickly washing his chalk-covered hands before heading out to the library and checking a few symbols for the new array he was designing.

Washing his hands would have been all he had done if it wasn't for the fact that a certain dark-haired colonel was currently wandering the halls aimlessly while trying to avoid both work and a trigger-happy madwoman.

Now even though the long-haired teen had managed to avoid his over-sexed lover for the majority of the day, the only type of luck he had was bad luck. And it would show it's ugly head sooner or later.

And it did show, sooner rather than later, in the form of Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye rounding the corner, not seeing Roy, but still spooking the man enough to cause him to flee into the men's room in hopes of escape.

Of course, the bad luck couldn't end there. Roy's rushed escape attempt sent the restroom door flying open inwards, conveniently slamming into Edward's face as he attempted to leave.

That, of course, gave the colonel an excuse to kiss Edward's split lip 'all better'. But a kiss from Roy Mustang, no matter how innocent it may have started, could not remain innocent. Which was why, rather than being at the library studying like he had planned, Ed found himself with his pants around his ankles in a tiny stall, his back pressed firmly against the chilly wall tile, while he fought to keep his footing on the smooth, slippery toilet seat as Roy did some of the most amazing things with that damned mouth of his.

While Edward did have some of the worst luck in the world, in situations like this, he wasn't so sure. After all, his aching lip was long since forgotten thanks to his lover's talented tongue, the cold wall tile felt wonderful against his over-heated skin, and the stall - despite being so small that the only way the two had enough room to execute a proper blow job was to stand on the wobbly toilet seat - did offer decent coverage, which was a nice change.

His metal hand clutched in Roy's dark hair as he felt his climax approach and he couldn't help but think that maybe his luck was changing...maybe, just maybe...

Shit. Looks like his bad luck decided to show up again, for just at that moment, a well-placed lick caused his hips to jerk forward and made him lose his balance.

Edward tried to catch himself, but alas, the smooth tiles left no place to grip and he soon found his one booted foot splashing down into the toilet water, while his other knee shot up, connecting soundly with the colonel's face, just as his own head hit hard against the wall.

Minutes later, Riza Hawkeye would see the two, Roy with blood flowing freely from his nose and Ed with a large bump on his head and a soggy boot leaving a trail of water behind, heading towards the infirmary. She decided it was best not to ask anything and headed back to the office. There were some things she simply did not want to know.
Sign up to rate and review this story