Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Steel and Steel

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Such things needed to be dealt with. Crossover drabble with Kill Bill.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Crawford, Schuldig - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2005-08-25 - Updated: 2005-08-26 - 279 words - Complete

0Unrated
They had heard of her before, of course. Even before the killings started to increase. There weren't many things going on in Japan that Schwarz didn't know about, with Crawford's hired ears and Schuldig's disbelief in privacy. And when someone caught as much attention as she did, it was like painting an X on your back.

And then, a lesson taught. Such things needed to be dealt with afterall.

"This one's mine," Schuldig had declared, and didn't expect much of an argument. There was no profit or pleasure in it for Crawford.

"Be careful," the oracle had said, turning the page of his newspaper.

"Aren't I always?"

He found her in a bar, higher-classed than he expected. She was a pretty young thing, all pouty lips and fluttering eyelashes. She was wearing a school uniform with firm thighs bare, a blatant costume that made the men in the room hard and confident. A tempting wolf in lambskin.

Of course, Schuldig knew all about her type. Half the time he was one. He knew this one was itching for a kill, had steel spikes and chains all lined up and ready for swinging.

"Aren't you a pretty thing," Schuldig purred, sliding onto the barstool next to her.

"You too." Gogo smiled sweetly, coyly, before meeting his eyes. A flash, recognition maybe, some long-forgotten warning that she never paid attention too.

Fool.

The knife slid into her, easy as a whore, enough to scar but not enough to kill. The girl choked, eyes wide with disbelief.

Schuldig smiled, vicious and lovely, and patted her on her head. "If I were you, sugar, I'd keep away from pretty foreigners in the future."
Sign up to rate and review this story