Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > How many stars did you make a wish upon?

Dance, Dance

by puddin 0 reviews

Girls ir in Berlin. Boy has sweet dreems. Girl go on rock show with out boy knowing. Boy and Girl goes on party.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 1806 words

0Unrated
Pete missed Saga everywhere he and the band went. The few times they talked over the internet were the highlights of the week. He had many times tried to convince Saga to come on tour with him and the band. But she just didn't want to give in to his wishes.

Sometimes when he was lying in his bed, he would try to make plans for the future. In a month the tour would be over and then it was back to the US and one month of touring there. He wanted her to follow him to the US. But she wouldn't tell of what she was planning for the future. She said that she wanted to live in the moment for now and in autumn she might think of talking about the future.

(Dream)
It was in the morning. He and Saga was lying in bed. She with her back against him.
He was watching her sleep. he didn't want to wake her up so he snucked out of the bedroom, heading for the kitchen. He looked out of the window and saw that it was snowing.
He looked in to the fridge when he got to the kitchen; there was nothing in it so he decided to do some grocery shopping. He went back to the bedroom to get some pants on him. After that he took the car keys in the hallway and drove away. He was back after a half an hour with a bag. He started to make breakfast. After another half an hour it was ready. So he went back to the bedroom knocked on the door and said "breakfast is ready, Honey" and went down to the kitchen to set the plates. When Saga came down to the kitchen he saw something that he hadn't seen before, she was five months pregnant. All the sudden he could hear in the background someone singing happy birthday.


[Back to the normal world]
Pete was woken up on his birthday by the guys singing happy birthday. He didn't really want to wake up from the dream but he had to because it was his birthday.
He could also her Brendon saying "if you don't get up now I am going to jump into your bed and I don't know what Saga would say about that." So Pete got right up from his bed. Joe was holding a cupcake with a candle in it "make a wish" he said. Pete blowed out the candle and wish that Saga was here. "this is from me" said Brendon and gave him a pink package.
Pete started to open it and saw that it was a princess crown. "oh thanks" Pete said to Brendon.
"Patrick told me that you forgot yours at home, so I got a new one." Brendon said and putted it on Petes head.

The rest of the day went by normally, except when Patrick disappeared around lunchtime with the excuse of meeting up an old friend. Pete tried to phone Saga a couple of times but she had been unreachable.

Saga went to the show and had great time, she really loved seeing P!ATD for the first time. Pete looked such a cutie with his princess crown.
Even thought she was alone she had a good time.
After the show she took a cab to the club. And just as Patrick had said was Brendon waiting for her at the entrance. "So this is how she looks, Pete better watch out for his own interest so I don't try to steel her." Brendon said when he saw Saga. "Should I take that as a complement?" she asked and continued by saying "I am Saga and you must be Brendon?"
"Yes I am" Brendon answered. "So where are we going now?" she asked Brendon.
"This way" He answered and showed the way with his arm.
They went into the club. The club had this old fashion over it; she would have thought that she had gone back in time if it wasn't for the posters of band whom had played there.
The stage was hidden behind red curtains. When they came behind the curtain she saw a big pink cake that was made out of plywood.
"And his as you will be hidden in" Brendon said and showed with his hand.
"You and I need to push it back stage right now so Pete won't see it when he comes in" he continued saying. "Okay let's push it" she said and took of her jacket so it wouldn't get dirty.
They both pushed it to the backstage area. Saga and Brendon staid talking behind the stage until a waitress came and said that the rest had come.
"I think I have to go now and act like normal. Patrick will come soon and check I think. It has been nice to learn to know you a little. "Brendon said before he went to the others.
And just as he said came a couple of minutes later to check on her. "Are you ready?"Was the first thing Patrick said when he came?
"Ready as I can be." She answered. "We will bring the cake out while we are singing and after that I say that we have forgot to get him a present but we fixed this instead you will jump out of the cake. I also manage to get you this" He said and putted something in her hand. That she didn't watch it, instead putted it in her pocket. "See you later" Patrick said and went back to the others. Saga slowly climbed in to the cake with help of a chair. The dancer whom was going to roll her on stage helped her with getting the top on.
After a couple of minutes could se hear Patrick asking Pete to come to stage.
She could also hear people shouting Pete's name.
Then the people stated to singing happy birthday. She could fell that she was moving.
After they had finish singing. She could hear Joe saying "oh cake, that one looks jumy".
" I am sorry to tell you Pete that we have forgotten to get you a present, but don't be sad for that I think this will make you happy..." That was Saga's cue so she jumped up throw the cakes top. She was facing Pete when she jumped up. She could se that he was really surprised and happy. "Happy birthday" was the first thing that she said to him.
"aren't you suppose to be in London?" he asked her.
"well I've got a phone call from a friend of yours that wonted me to come and I missed you." She answered and gave him a big kiss on his cheek.
"Can you help me out of this cake now?" She asked him. "oh yeah of course." He answered and he quickly helped her out of the cake. " I have some people that I want you to meet" Pete said and putted his arm around her. She followed with him.
"This Brendon, Brendon this is Saga" Pete said when he introduced Brendon for.
"Hi Brendon, nice to se you again" Saga said to Brendon.
"you know each other?" Pete asked and looked really confused.
"Yea, there's something I need to tell you, this is my secret lover. I can't keep our love secret any more." She said at the same time she pointed at Brendon.
"What? Well there's something I need to tell you too, Saga. Dirt can you come her?" Pete said and showed with his hand that he wonted that Dirty to come.
Dirt came quickly. "Saga I've got someone that I want you to meet. Saga this is my wife Dirty." He said and putted his arm around Dirty.
"Well Brendon there is something I need to tell you, I wonted to wait for later but I am pregnant and you are the father." Saga said and touched with her hand on her tummy.
They couldn't keep this chard going so they all broke out to laughter. "No not, really Brendon was the one whom helped me in to the cake before. He's the cake master" Saga said still laughing.

After that she was introduced to Spencer, Jon and Ryan. During a discussion if Sailor moon was better then Wonder woman with Patrick and Brendon. Pete came and tried to get her to dance. She wasn't hard to convince so she followed him out on the floor.
They were the last ones to leave the dance floor that night.

The next morning Pete was woken up by Saga singing in the shower. Her singing was really good. He heard something sounding from his tummy. He remeberd that he hadn't eaten since the show. Pete took the phone which was laying on the table next to the bed. He dialled for roomservice. When she came out of the shower, he could see that she had the most beautiful body. He could se no tattoos, only some scars. He didn't ask about them.
"Can I barrow some cloths of you?" She asked him. "yea shore take what you want." He said back. She slowly went to his bag and picked out a blue tee-shirt with an umbrella upside down on it and a pair of jeans. "hey look your pants fit me almost perfectly" she said after she had putted them on. " I remember something when I was in the shower. I haven't given you your present yet." Saga said. "you don't need to get me anything. It is enough by you being here."
"well I wanted to get you something" Saga said and went to her dirty pants and picked something out in one of the pockets." Pete saw that it was a backstage pass.
"You don't need to give that back, you can keep is a memory" Pete said.
"Look closer" She said and gave him the backstage pass.
Pete looked really closed on it. He saw it didn't wasn't Pete's name on it instead it stood Saga on it. "What does this mean?" He asked her.
"Well I am coming on tour with you." She answered back.
"How long?" he asked back. "For the rest of the European tour, then after that we will see what I do. What if after this we can't stand the sit of each other." She said.
"Oh you don't know how happy this make me." He said and gave her a big hug.
While they were hugging Pete said "I don't think we wont stand the sit of each other after this, this journey will only make use closer."

AN: no i will not be able to update until the begging of feburary cause i am going away for a week to bellaruss. but have fun reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story