Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Magical triplet

Chapter ten

by wimvincken 1 review

It does not go well with Harry Potter. In order to increase Harry's magical power, Dumbledore infects Harry and two girls with a disease. And his power surges.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Dumbledore, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lupin, Molly Weasley, Professor McGonagall, Ron, Sirius, Snape, Tom Riddle, Voldemort - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1655 words

4Cliche
A/N: Beta reader for this story is Rebby

-----

The Magical Twins

"After a very intensive talk between professor Dumbledore and your parents, they understand the situation, Miss Granger. According professor Dumbledore, they would like to visit you at the castle this Saturday at two p.m. They would like to speak to you both; they are aware of the situation between you."

Hermione was beaming; Harry looked very happy and satisfied at this turn of events.

Professor McGonagall looked at the couple and felt very uncomfortable. They seemed so unnatural. When one of them started to feel an emotion, the other reflected it within seconds. It was unnerving. She continued.

"I instructed the house elves to prepare the prefect's room for both of you near your Gryffindor tower. You know the Hogwarts policy regarding relationships, that is, sexual relationships is not allowed at school. But we have difficult situation here, and I am afraid that when we try to separate you, we will have big, magical accidents and we cannot afford that. So those rules are not applicable to you but only in your own dorm in absolute privacy. I don't want anything to leak out to other students. You keep this to yourselves- under wraps. I asked Madam Pomfrey to give your some contraceptive potions. We can't have offspring popping out of the prefect's dorm, can we?"

Harry and Hermione looked at professor McGonagall with wide eyes.

"I want to discuss your education. We won't start the lessons today, because I need to talk with professors Dumbledore and Snape about your education. We'll set a schedule, which will contain everything you need to study. This program will begin when the normal semester in Hogwarts starts. Mr. Potter, there are some subjects which Ms. Granger was following, but you were not. I am afraid that you need to study these subjects hard to reach the same level as Ms. Granger. From now on both of you must the exact same schedule. Is that clear?"

Silence; both of them were staring at her.

"No professor." Harry replied.

"I have one issue still left, Ms. Granger. Your underaged magic restrictions will be lifted for apparition so that you can take lessons as quickly as possible. After you have finished the training, you can have the apparition exam immediately. That's all I have to say to you for now."

They both stood up and professor McGonagall waved them away.

Harry and Hermione walked quickly to the Gryffindor tower. Between the Gryffindor dorm and the prefect's bathroom they arrived at the painting of Sir MacDonald and Harry murmured the password 'mouse traps'. The painting opened and they entered their new dorm.

Hermione and Harry looked into their new dorm. They were standing in the living room, which was as large as the Gryffindor common room. It had two doors on the left and the right, which lead to their bedrooms and in the middle was a small bathroom. There were bookshelves everywhere and between the bathroom and the left bedroom was a fireplace. Before the fireplace were two armchairs and to the right there was a salon table with four chairs around it. On the side of the door were two cabinets and two large writing desks. The fireplace was ablaze and Harry went to one of the chairs.

"Hermione, our trunks won't be here for a while, and there aren't any books. How about a small talk, I'll massage your back and then we can go for a walk along the lake. How does that sound?"

Hermione joined him and sat on the other chair. Harry moved the two chairs as close together as he could.

"Harry, you heard the professor, where should we sleep?"

"I feel very uncomfortable about all this. And I think that we need to talk about it. I think that we need to make some drastic action before it is acceptable for both of us."

"What do you mean, Harry? I can tell that you're very uneasy."

"Yes, I am. I know that we can't avoid certain things. I wouldn't be able to sleep in a separate bed, with you are so far away, even only twenty meters. I want to be close to you, and I want to hold you. But how long can we sleep with each other without being sexual? I want our first time with each other to be special. I am seventeen years old, and you're almost that. I think normally speaking this is much too young. We have only one year of school left, and what happens then? With our 17 years, we are adults by law in the magical community, and one year later, we are adult according the muggle community. That means that we can take things in our own hands. We also have the Voldemort situation, which is a potential risk, and I am sick about other people making decisions about us."

Hermione sighed. "That is true, all of it. I understand and... I feel the same way."

Harry continued. "We can make a difference. It's like we're married already, only the ceremony is missing."

Harry turned to one of the bookshelves and noticed very interesting books with red covers and silver letters.

"Are you saying that you want to marry me, Harry?"

Harry continued to study the books. "I have more money than we could ever use up, whatever we do. You also heard professor Dumbledore talking about the Potter's castle. Let us visit that place and see if we can live there. We have a lot more than a lot of people. Since we are bound to each other we can enjoy each other and the things we have."

"No Harry. I don't want what is yours. You remember Harry, it's your inheritance, not mine."

"Do you remember our dreams? We were married, Hermione. I want to make this dream come true. Hermione, we are bound to each other, whether we like it or not. I am not able to break this contact, and neither are you. If we can't learn to get along, life for us will be a living Hell. But if we can, life could be paradise. Both conditions would be until our deaths; there's no other way to break this. It is a curse, and it's unbreakable. We share our emotions, that means every emotion what I have is shared with you and every emotion you have is shared with me. We can't have secrets anymore and there can be no lies. We already share more than anyone else I know of. Your friends will be my friends and mine yours. Our studies will be the same, our books, our trunks, everything. We are going to share everything, and I suspect this is only the beginning. We cannot escape our fate. I do not believe in fate and maybe the word is wrongly used, but this situation comes very close to that definition- like destiny. That means we need to do anything that can help us, and that means to merge not only our magic, but our legal status and properties as well. That's why I mentioned the marriage option to you. If you like it or not Hermione, well that's up to you, but we need to share everything ... well maybe not everything... you don't have to share knickers with me."

Hermione smiled and kissed him coyly on his cheek. "Do you want to share my underwear, Harry?"

"Hermione, I've never seen your underwear. Is it nice?"

"Harry, which bedroom do you want? You choose, then we'll sleep in the other one."

Harry laughed heartily. "Hermione, what do you think about marriage?"

Hermione looked at Harry. "You know the answer already, Harry. Why should I put it in words? It's scary and I think we need to get used to the fact that we can communicate in a different way than we had before. "

She looked to the bookshelves. "I think we need to wait on this marriage idea. I don't want my parents excluded in this process, Harry." Hermione sighed again.

"There's something else. Ron. Do you have any idea what happened to him and why he acted like that?"

"Hermione, I don't know, but I suspect something." Harry looked to Hermione with an intense expression on his face.

"I think that he has had secret feelings for you for years. I suspect that he fancies you, and he never got the courage to bring it to the open. He never said a word to me, but I always noticed small things when he saw you or when something happened, it was always you he was the most worried about... I think you are the subject of his fantasies- he built imagined castles with you. What he saw at the dance floor brought him to a breaking point and everything erupted into the open. Now everyone knows about his virtual castles."

Hermione frowned slightly. "Then Ron is a potential problem or he can become a one or even a threat. When he hears about your wealth, he might get jealous! "

"You are talking about our wealth, Hermione."

Harry sighed again. "I am a poor boy who lost everything. I lost my wealth, my feelings, my emotions, my underwear, but I have still my virginity and I plan to fight for that."

Hermione's laugh shattered through the dorm.

"I will work on your virginity, Harry. Wait until I am finished with you!"

She started to tickle him, and he was screaming with pleasure "Heeeelp, somebody help me!" until he was able to untangle his arms and legs from Hermione's grip and start running to the first bedroom. He dove on the large bed laughing.

There was a voice coming from the room's entrance. "Now you're trapped and are mine to take." Both of them were howling with laughter.

-----

A/N: Beta reader for this story is Rebby
Sign up to rate and review this story