Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Darkness

The Darkness

by deaths-destruction 2 reviews

Darkness overwhelms the band. They meet some new people. Can they survive through the peril?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 395 words

0Unrated
okay i own nobody in this chapter. well no i own Mr. Darkness guy. but that's about it. i own a CD or two...well yeah i'll let you read and me i will shut up. ENJOY!
___________________________________________



A scream fills the silent night. The rain was pouring down as the thunder rang out with lightening flashes. Gerard looks up the rain soaking his hair and black hoodie that read, "Welcome To The Black Parade". Another scream strikes the air and he starts to run. He turns the corner on the cobblestone pathway. He runs under a bridge hiding from the rain and catches his breath. He rubs his hands together breathing on them to try to get some warmth. He shivers slightly. Gerard asks himself, "God where the fuck am i?" A harsh voice replies to him, "Your soon to be grave." Gerard looks up startled and turns to run as somebody grabs the hood to his jacket. He cries out as it chokes him his jet black hair flying into his face, "Please god no let me go!!" The rough voice replies, "No. It's your time to die." Gerard cries out as he sees the glint of a knife. His attacker is standing in the shadows. Gerard tries to run away but his attacker once again grabs onto the jacket hood. Gerard struggles against his attacker as best as he can. He cries out, "HELP ME PLEASE ANYBODY!!!!!!" The unknown person states, "Nobody's here to save you this time Gerard. Last time you got lucky but this time you won't get as lucky." As Gerard's attacker was about to bring the knife to Gerard's heart a body was hurled out of nowhere. "NO!!!!!!!!" Gerard's attacker dropped him and ran only to be tackled. Gerard cried out and hit his head hard on the cobblestone pathway. He heard a sickening 'CRACK' and felt a wave of dizzyness overwhelm him. He felt something warm seep over his hands and down his neck as everything went fuzzy. Soon enough everything faded away and he was left in darkness.


___________________________________________
okay yeah i know. BIG cliffhanger there. yes there will be more. i LOVE suggestions!!!! please read and review and tell me what i can improve on!!! sorry i know its a little short. so yeah tell me what you think needs improvement and what you like and whatnot.
Sign up to rate and review this story