Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

oh man, here we go again

by frenchfish 3 reviews

so, the gang's going camping! first chapter told by Jay, seconde told by Atlanta third told by Therisa forth told by Herry fifth told by Odie sixth told by Archie and seventh told by Neil. and if t...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1355 words

0Unrated
Okay so maybe we over work ourselves once and a while, so we do get agrivated and angry with one another. But it always ends cool! i mean were friends, what's the worst that could happen? Well i guess the gods had another point of view...

"CAMPING!"
"yes, Camping"
"did i hear you right?"
"yes, camping"
"I think i missed something here"
"yes, camping"
"Okay, can you say anything but; yes, camping?"

Okay we were all annoyed and aggrivated at Hera, she wore her gray hair in a tight bun, and a grin acrossed her face. Normally we would have all been cool with this women, but right now, everyone (other then me, i love camping) wanted a few blows at that wise old face. She smiled brightly "we have reservations for you during your long weekend starting after school on thursday of this week" said Hera, Archie growled (he hates camping) "come on guys, it'll be cool" Atlanta said, i was more concerned that Hera stayed in one piece "come on guys chill, it's just camping, what's wrong with that?" i asked them all, Therisa spoke up first "well let's make a list, number one: we sleep in a tent, number two: there's bugs and number three: there's even more bugs! i'd trade a miskito any day for a fight with Crounos! at least he wont suck your blood!" well let me warn you, Therisa is freaked by bugs! the whole 'i'm going to suck your blood' thing really get's to her. "No he'd prefer to make our blood spill on the floor, i think i like miskitos, at least they don't want to kill us" i told her, she looked cross now "how do you know?" she asked, i knew that she was only joking.

Oh man, you have no idea who i am. well my name is Jay, Jay decendant of Jason, leader of the junior titans, i would introduce myself like James Bond, but i don't exactly like my last name...it's kinda weird. Well back to the secrete wing in New Olympia high school, in Hera's solarium, with Hera herself...unfortunatly.

"Athena will give you an airline ticket for Florida, you must be at the air port by 5:00 and your flight leaves an hour later. there will be a car that we have rented for you waiting under Herry's name for you at the air port, go to coconut campground, there's a map in the dash of the car. well i'd advis you all to go and pack" Hera said, she excused us. Now i have the honored duty of calming all of the team down so that they down blow up...Joy.

Me and Atlanta trudged behind our 5 fumming team mates, Atlanta sighed "so how are we gonna cool them off?" Atlanta asked "with water most likely" i joked, though i didn't show it on my face, so Atlanta thought i was serious "um, right, so, um, where are we gonna get the water?" she asked, i smiled, retaining laugh's "well we could use the tap behind brownstone, if you can run back before we all arrive in the truck you'll deffenatly get them, tho0ugh please don't hit me" i told her, i was no longer smiling, she had to believe me "so you use this on them a lot?" Atlanta asked "yup, i never have to cool you down so it isn't nessecary for me to show you" i told her, oh man i'm a good liar. Atlanta looked unsure of herself "come on, you'll get the honor this time, Herry wont beet you up if thats what your thinking, he just kinda laugh's it off" i assured her, she smiled "alright, tell them i have to go to the bathroom and Herry doesn't drive fast enough" Atlanta said running "herry? not driving fast enough? of man, she sucks at excusses" i said under my breath.

No one noticed Atlanta's dissapearance until we were half way to brownstone "where's Lanta?" Therisa asked from the back seat "she wanted to run, needed some air" i lied for Atlanta, Therisa nodded and looked out the window again. I sighed, this was gonna be good. I'm not normally the first person to play a trick on someone, but the whole team needed to loosen up a bit, and everyone thinks i'm way to up-tight so it was about time i guess for me to loosen up, and it isn't the last time i will during the next while!

I 'accidentally' dropped my sundial key in the truck once we arrived at brownstone, everyone got out, i ducked down under the dash and listened, i heard water squirting and 2 high-pitched screams (Therisa and Neil) and all the boy's yelled, Atlanta laughed. I stayed where i was and watched: everyone was wet from head to two, they looked angry, real angry, and then there was Atlanta, standing perfectly dry holding the hose, looking inoccent.

Then it began "what did you do that for?!" Archie asked pissed off if you get what i mean "what? doesn't Jay do this to you all the time?" Atlanta asked the 5 angry faces "no!" they all said at once "he said that he did and told me i could for him, so he told me to run ahead...JAY!" Atlanta finished with a scream, i bolted. Out the car door, i ran, though as i ran a jet of sharp cold water hit my back "i'm in for it aren't I?" I asked the same 5 angry faces, Atlanta was being cornered with me "this, isn't good" she said "i can't believe you tricked me!" she then said as we backed up, Herry held the hose in his hands "well, it was too easy, anyways, why should you guys get all the fun?" i asked, we were backing away side by side slowly so not to startle them (sounds like hunting). Atlanta laughed "it was fun though, and you are right, it is about time you loosen up, but next time how about using someone else as your trick target" Atlanta suggested "nah, no one else lightens up and forgives as fast as you" i said joking, Atlanta growled "that sucks" she said, me and Atlanta were like Herry and Odie, really close friends, she knew how i felt about Therisa and i knew how she felt about Archie (no comment).

we had now backed up into the road "hold onto my hand real tight" she wrned me "please don't" i begged "i said tight!" she warned me again "oh please lord spear me!" i pleaded again "shut up and hold on!" Atlanta said, i felt her pulse in her hand, i gripped it firmly, her pulse was rasing and she wasn't even running...yet. "Let's blow this popcycle stand" she said in a deep voice "alrighty James Bond" i said, we took off! she was running so fast that my feet were off the ground! "AHHHHHHHHHH!" i screamed, but after a while i calmed down and enjoyed it.

It was about 3 blocks later when i told her they weren't following us any more, she stopped and let me fall. "ouch" i said rubbing my hurt rear end. "suck it up" she said, we started back to brownstone. Once there, we had to have a plan to reach our rooms safely "okay, we climb up the front of the house and into my room, from there you can go to yours" i explained, Atlanta folded her arms acrossed her chest "and how oh fearless leader shall we get up that wall?" she asked "it's a brick wall, which means there's lots of gripping and holding area's, use that" i explained "sure thing el' capitain" Atlanta said, we scalle the wall with ease and into my room, Atlanta left and ran into her room, shutting the door and locking it.

"well that was an odd after noon" i said, i don't think the others noticed us come in, cause i fell asleep with my door locked, and waited for thursday mornings sun to creep up and threw my window.
Sign up to rate and review this story