Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Delusional

by MyVengefulRomance 24 reviews

"I have a boyfriend. He's been a very bad boy. I still love him, though." One-shot, more creepy than sad. READ!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1086 words - Complete

2Original
- Disclaimer- I own the narrator. Nothing else, dammit.

A/N- Okay, for Christ's sake, writer's block is kicking my @$$. And that sucks donkey balls. This idea popped into my head while listening to "Hit The Floor" by Bullet for My Valentine. They are very inspirational, if you haven't noticed. This is just a one-shot, my friends. grins Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello.

My name is Rachel, and I have a boyfriend.

He loves me very, very much. And I love him, too.

I have to be careful with him, though. His eye wanders a bit too much for my liking.

I just found out that he's had a girlfriend behind my back for the past six years. Can you believe that?

I have to punish him for being a bad boy. I still love him, though.

"How long have you been seeing her?" I ask, staring into his wide, hazel eyes. Poor baby. He knows that I've caught him and he's scared. I still love him. How can I not? He's adorable.

"Who the-?"

"Don't interrupt me; I wasn't done," I say, tapping his cheek. He winces as a red mark appears. Maybe I tapped him a bit hard, but oh well...he's been a bad boy, remember? He deserves it.

"I mean, after you write all those songs for /me, /I don't understand how you could betray me like that. Sweetie, I loved you and trusted you. How could you do this to me?" I say, shaking my head. I am really disappointed in him. I thought he was a better person than this. But no. He's just a bad boy who needs punishment.

I still love him, though.

"Please," he whispers, looking up at me from his position on our bed. I shake my head slowly, my eyebrow raised high.

Taking a seat next to him, I smooth his black hair out of his pretty eyes and say, "It's okay, really. You've just been a very bad boy, and you need to be set straight is all."

Tears are running down his pale cheeks by now. I smile at him. He always loved being so snow white. He hated that he was Italian and that he tanned easily. He likes vampires and creatures of the night, you know.

He is now shaking with sobs, and I am just contentedly tracing little designs on his cheeks with my fingernail. He's so pretty, I think. I am so lucky to have someone like him. Too bad he's a bad boy.

I still love him, though.

"Please, don't cry. I still love you. I always will. Ever since I first laid eyes on you...I fell in love at first sight. Do you believe in love at first sight?"

He tries to shake his head, but he can't. Perhaps I put the restraints on too tightly. Oh well. I don't want him trying to run away while I punish him for being such a bad boy.

I hum lightly as I fill the bathtub with ammonia. Heavy duty stuff, ammonia is. It smells terrible, so I hold my breath. But it must be done. I have to purge him of the other girl's filth before I can love him completely again.

Oh, the things I do for love.

As I prance back to the bed, he tries to shy away. I smile. I am so smart for putting those restraints on him. He always tries to run.

"Stop it," I command. "It'll only sting for a second. I need to wash off the other girl's filth."

"I don't know what the-," he starts to scream.

"HEY!" I yell, angry at my little angel. "You're the one who cheated. It'll only take a second, if you don't fight."

He whimpers, cowering from /me. /I look at him incredulously.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I say, running my fingers through his hair.

Slowly, I unbuckle the leather straps holding him to the bed, and lift him up. He weighs less than nothing. He's been punished for the last few days, you see. Besides, he was a bit too heavy for my liking.

He tries to struggle, causing me to laugh. It's pathetic, his attempts to get away. I carry him effortlessly to the tub and gently lower him in.

He screams very loudly. I tap him across the cheek again, and he silences. He is such a drama-queen. I smile at his perfect body, completely bare in the chemicals.

I scrub him down, purging the evils of the other girl from his body. He shakes so hard.

I let him soak for a bit, leaving him alone to think about how bad he's behaved.

I make myself I nice lunch and eat slowly, savoring my accomplishments with every bite.

Once I finish and wash the dishes, I slowly walk the stairs down into the basement where I've been keeping my bad boy.

I slowly pull the string to turn on the light (I left him in darkness. Bad boys don't deserve the light.).

My jaw drops as my heart skips a beat. My breath is caught in my throat as a loud howl erupts from my lips.

"NO!!!!"

He's gone. The tub is empty. I lost my bad boy.

I collapse to my knees, sobbing.

No...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days later, I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating some delicious soup. It was my grandmother's recipe, so it was very good.

After a bit, there is a knock on my door.

"OPEN UP! POLICE!"

I smile. I knew my bad boy would tell on me.

I still love him, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like prison. But guess who came to see me yesterday? Yes. That's right. My bad boy came to see me./ /

I was so happy.

He sat across from me and pulled the phone of the hook. I did the same.

He sneered at me from behind the glass, making me very angry.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. I stared at him, confused.

"Gerard, I dated you for five years. How could you not-?"

"I never saw you before the day I woke up in your basement, you sick freak! You have problems. I just wanted you to know that," he screamed, before slamming he phone back into its hook.

He is such a bad boy. I still love him, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Oh damn...you didn't think that she was crazy, did you? smiles I don't know where this came from. Tell me what you thought. REVIEW!!!!!!









Sign up to rate and review this story