Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Famous Stars and Scraps-Rise To Fame

My Heart Is The Worst Kind of Weapon

by Aint_A_Scene 1 review

Jimmie Kill, Riley Asland, and Adeline Chaos are destined to become the greatest chick rock band in history. But is fame too much for these girls after Fall Out Boy?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 922 words

1Exciting
Jimmie stirred as she tossed herself over onto her side and opened her soft eyes. Where the fuck was she? Why? and how?

Oh yeah, Pete's house in Wilmette, she got mad at Riley

Everything yesterday seemed like a blur, as she started to remember what had happened, Pete turned over onto his back and sniffled. Aw, still sleeping? Jimmie crawled her hand through his bangs and watched him sleep. It was rare this happened, so why not embrace the chance?
Jimmie turn over to the clock by the door, 6:00 am. How the hell did she wake this early?
"Jimmie...."Pete stirred, "My...chest..."
Jimmie gasped as she got off his chest, she apparently was crushing him, "I'M SO SORRY!"
Pete nodded his head and closed his eyes again. Jimmie bent down next to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I have to go back, Riley's gonna kill me."
"Suit yourself." Pete mumbled, still asleep. Jimmie quickly got up and took off the hoodie she had borrowed and threw it onto of him to keep him warm, "Sleep tight Sleeping Beauty."
Jimmie ran down the flight of stairs and scurried out the door and into the car. More than likely Riley and Adie were still asleep, they always slept a bit late.
**
Jimmie put the key into the doorknob, /God, please still be asleep/...
She entered the room as quiet as a mouse and creeped over to the bed where Riley was half asleep, Adie was nowhere to be found, shit.
But it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, if it was vice versa, she would have been screwed. Jimmie changed into pajamas pants and fell into the second bed beside Riley and turned on the TV.
"Where the heck were you?!" Riley yelled from her sleep. Jimmie jumped in place and switched to Real World....it could be worse.
"Jimmie?" Riley bent up and ruffled her brown hair, "Where were you last night?"
Jimmie giggled, "I was....in a meeting?" /Oh, you just blew it./.
Riley got up and tuned on the lamp in between the beds, "Dude, please don't tell me you actually forgot." Jimmie looked into Riley's eyes, the lamp's light reflected into her soft blue balls. They were flaming with anger, crap.
"I....what was last night?" Jimmie asked, she knew it, she knew she had screwed up something among the way, yesterday was the 28th. Riley's 22 birthday.
"You were suppose to come and celebrate my birthday." Riley said furiously, "but you were to busy with other things."
"Okay, I'll come clean." Jimmie stood up in front of Riley and held her hands up, "I was in Wilmette."
"Where the heck is that?"
"Your mom's house."
"Don't joke around Jimmie," Riley said, "You missed my birthday. I was actually going to be nice."
Jimmie made a fist, "Why the hell does it have to be a special occasion for you to be nice?" Jimmie felt Riley kick her, "Since when do you give a crap on whether or not we celebrate?"
"Just because we never did before doesn't mean I never wanted to." Riley crossed her arms, "I bet you went to some club or something, aren't I right Jimmie? Right?"
"You actually are completely wrong," Jimmie said truthfully, "I went somewhere else."
Riley got closer to Jimmie's face, her eyes blaring,"Well, I hope you had a grand ol' time."
"I DID!" Jimmie yelled, "and I hate that I have to fucking check with you for every goddamn thing I do!" Riley kicked Jimmie, "I CAN'T SWEAR! I can't try new things without being called a poser, your so fucking liberal Riley."
"Liberals are democrats Jimmie, so that makes you one." Riley corrected.
"Oh yeah, my politics have to be the same fucking thing as you." Riley kicked her but missed, "Stop fucking kicking me!" Jimmie screamed. She'd had enough. She went over by the door and grabbed her black over shoulder Green Day bag. She'd had that bag since she was eighteen, it was a black bag with many pins of bands and crap all over the strap, and on the bag it had the Warning album symbol stitched on. She ripped it open and grabbed a couple shirts, a pair of jeans and a pair of black cargo pants, a Volcom Stone sweatshirt, and some other necessities. Then ran into the bathroom before Riley could even ask it. She pushed open the door with a loud swear word and ripped open the cabinets to get a brush, a toothbrush, and her make-up bag.
"Fucking Riley, thinks I'm the liberal one?" Jimmie said under her breath.
"HEY JIMMIE!" Jimmie jumped and held herself against the wall, here was Adie. She was sitting in her pajama pants and her oversized Pink Floyd tee, with her sketchbook, in the tub, "Nice weather last night, right?"
"Cool." Jimmie said quietly as she quickly left the room. Almost give her a fucking heartattack?!
Riley stopped Jimmie, "Where are you going?"
"I'm going to the one place were i can be myself without being worried." Jimmie said, pushing away from Riley, "So, Riley. See you Friday. I'll meet you in the airport. Hakuna Mattata."
Jimmie giggled and slammed the door shut. She knew where she could go, she knew the one man who liked her for who she was, the one guy who she could play XBox with and still be girlie.
Wanna take a guess?
***
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD COMMENT AND RATE!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story