Categories > Original > Drama2 Reviews
The tears stood for:
1. Linsey would miss her family.
2. She knew she was going to heaven to be with the Lord and the Mayor.
3. For the murderer's family and his victims after her.
4. That the Lord for gave him.
and the final tear ment
5. Linsey forgave the murderer for killing her.
The murderer stared at the cold, dead body of Linsey before he killed himself thinking, "What have I done? I'm a monster for killing an inosent person." As he took his last breath, he seen the ghost of Linsey and she smiled at him, even though he killed her.