Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Say A Prayer But Let the Good Times Roll

Say A Prayer But Let the Good Times Roll

by xSTUMPSxLITTLExSMUTx 0 reviews

This is anything but your avrage love story

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 385 words

0Unrated
There I stood, in the driveway in my beloved childhood home. I took one last look and weakly smiled at my lil sister and my best freinds who all tried there hardest to hold back tears as did I. I gave Libby and Kandi one last long hug before gettin in the drivers seat of my dogde charger. I waved good bye and drove off.

NEXT STOP CHICAGO!

We just left the wonderful state of New Jersey the placed me and lauren called home for many years. Oh well that's all in the past now.
"Hey laurney you excited to go back to willmette?Its been a few years since we been there' I asked tryin to break the ice and start a convorsation,after all it was a long drive.
"Yeah I guesse, but JJ its fall weve only been there during the summer time"
"True that. But you have to admit some good times there" I let out a slight giggle and so did Lauren.
We both sat there in an understood silence,takin in the scenery of highways,freeways and byways alike. It got extremely boring after a while. It all looked the same to me, next thing I knew it was 3 am and I was running on empty. So I pulled off at the next exit got me some coffee and a pack of smokes.Laruen had fell asleep by this time. I thaught it best not to wake her.

Laurem woke up the next mornin. She seemed to be in a lil better mood than yesterday.She just smiled at me
"Hey JJ? you remeber that time I pretended to be mentally retarted at an MCR concert just go meet em?" she randomly blurted out
I pulled the car over and went into a hysterical fit of laughter.Laurney busted out laughin too remebering the night all to well.
"I still remeber the look on Frankie's and Gerard's face. It was priceless!"she managed to confess inbetween laughs.She then continued to raise her arm to her chest and mumble incohereant words and drool on her self.
I doubled over in laughter and felt something I hadnt felt in along time. Real happiness and laughter. Man did that fell good.Maybe thsi wont be such a bad trip after all.


Sign up to rate and review this story