Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Silver and Cold

Kiss and Control

by Cerediwen 5 reviews

Melaina has a live saving request

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 978 words

0Unrated
A/N: Dunno what you'll all think of this chapter but well I guess we'll see. I don't know where exactly I'm going to go next, I mean I have where I'm gonna get to but not how I'm gonna get there so just bear with me...
Disclaimer: As per usual the lyrics are AFI but the lyrics at the end are The Used from their song 'Buried Myself Alive' the video is awesome and I'd check it out if I were you :D

Chapter 31
Kiss and Control

The room the band were led to was almost hotel like - in fact it was an eerie reminder of one of the Travelodge's on the way to L.A. There were three beds against the walls and a small TV in one of the corners, pretty blue curtains covering the window and a plush cream carpet leading up to the magnolia walls. But under the carpet you would find solid concrete, the walls were metre thick stone work, the door was steel reinforced and open the curtains and you would fin heavy metal bars that even Mikey wouldn't be able to slip through; let alone survive the six storey jump down to the cobbles below. It was a room designed to keep people in but give them the pretence that they could get out. The young female servant who took them there after Melaina had left was smiling and chatty and generally gave them a feeling of ease; Mikey got on well with her especially but the moment they got into the room and heard the distinctive click of a key turning in the lock all their hearts sank down to the carpet.
But for the next couple of days that room was their home with only five channels of TV and some board games Frank found under his bed as entertainment to banish the knot that was growing in all of their stomachs.

~~~~~~~~~

It was four days of boredom, Frustration and pretty basic meals later that the same girl who'd taken them to their little room came and informed Gerard that Melaina wanted to see him. The knot in his stomach had grown as he'd followed her down the corridor in silence till they came to a far less regal looking oak door at the end of a maze of corridors his already whirl winding mind found it impossible to memorize. The girl knocked twice before pushing the door open and ushering the vocalist in, slamming the door hard behind him.
The room was draped in sweeping silk curtains which lay over the windows blocking out all natural light. The room was illuminated by dozens of incense burners, scattered around the room and sending wafts of sweet smells up to the domed ceiling and its thousands of painted stars. Melaina stood with her back to him brushing her long hair in the full length mirror by the huge four poster bed that dominated the room. She didn't turn around to acknowledge he was there at all so he just stood, taking almost calming breaths of the incense swamped air. When she did turn around her jet hair practically shone in the torch light but there was a knowing smile toying about her lips that suggested that she worryingly knew something he didn't.
"How are you?" She asked him quietly, her eyes scanning his muscular build a little too much for his comfort.
"I'm fine." He replied slowly after a minutes pause, not quite sure what to make of the situation.
"Good." She smiled, her pretty face pale in the flickering lights as she picked her way over to where he still stood by the door. "I have a proposal for you." She started carefully, as she walked around him, her long black gown swirling a little too close to his ankles as she paced.
"Go on." He breathed slowly, the incense was confusing him; mixing up his mind to the point that he was finding it increasing hard to concentrate.
"Well," She began, purposefully dragging out as she let a smile tug at her lips, realising the incense was working. "What would you say if I said I was willing to let your little brother go?" She asked him, cocking her head to one side as she regarded him with her stormy blue eyes.
"I..." He tried and then began again "I would ask you what the catch was." His rapidly numbing mind responded.
"There's only one..." She murmured, and then as she stood behind him she lent forward so her hands rested on his shoulders, and her breath tickled his eye as she whispered "I would want the pleasure you used to give me...you remember?"
His mind immediately snapped to attention and she felt his muscles tense under her hands "You want me to sleep with you." He stated simply, a look that was almost horrified spreading across his pale cheeks. "That's what I have to do to save my brother."
She smiled at him and then gently laying a kiss on his cheek flitted from the room leaving him with the words "You have twenty four hours to think about it Gerard Way, Penny will take you back now."

~~~~~~~

You almost always pick the best times, to drop the worst lines. You almost made me cry again this time; another false alarm, red flashing lights. Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die, I think I made it a game to play your game and let myself cry. I buried myself alive on the inside so I could shut you out and let you go away for a long time.
I guess it's ok I puked the day away, I guess it's better you trapped yourself in your own way and if you want me back you're gonna have to ask nicer than that.
Sign up to rate and review this story