Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > love to death

love to death

by kaden292 0 reviews

For now it will stay at that rating, and again this is one of my old stories so don't blame me on how bad it is. I don't even think it is finished.....oh well

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hatori, Hatsuharu, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 359 words

-1Boring
I don't own!!!!!


Chapter 1.He found out

Kyo and Yuki got into one of their fights again, but this time Yuki did something really
Something really weird!

Yuki kissed Kyo.

But he did it to find something out.

"What the hell was that for?!" yelled Kyo.

"Do you like me?" asked Yuki.

"Hell no, I like Har-," Kyo cut himself off before he finished.

"Har...Who's Har...Haru. Hatsuharu you like him?!" asked Yuki in shock.

"Yeah, I like Ha-Hatsuharu," stuttered Kyo.

And while that was going on Haru was walking to shigures and actually didn't get lost this time and got see their fight.

Haru was shocked when he was/is listening to what was/is going on. 'He likes me 'thought Haru.

"You like me?" Haru asked while walking around the corner.

Kyo turned around to find a blushing Haru.

"Ye-yeah," stuttered Kyo also blushing.

Yuki left awhile ago after Kyo and Haru both started to go in to shock or a daze.

Kyo was brought back when the sound of Tohrus screams and a crash of pots and pans falling.

"Miss Honda!" yelled Yuki, "are you alright?!"

"..." was his reply.

"We have to take her too the hospital NOW!" yelled Yuki to Kyo and Haru.

"...Kyo we can talk about this later. Right?" asked Haru.

"I think we should. Let's go see if we can get her in the car," answered Kyo.

"Kyo, go call Hatori and tell him to meet us at the hospital, I'll explain what happened there," said Yuki trying to find away to hold Tohru with out transforming.

Kyo dialed the number.

"Hatori, meet Yuki, Haru, and I at the hospital!" Kyo yelled in to the phone.

Kyo slammed the phone down which cut off Hatori and gave him a confused look to why he should go, but he knew that Kyo would have given him an explanation to why if it was to serious.

"Kyo grab her hand and Haru make sure she's not touching the ground," said Yuki in command.

"Okay," they both replied not worrying over the fact that Yuki just gave Kyo a command which he actually obey.
Sign up to rate and review this story