Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > .Drabble Dump

Birth (Greed/Kimblee Mpreg)

by Sakura_Revolution 0 reviews

Greedy gets something new. Yes I know a lot of people hate mpreg.... if you don't like, you don't have to read.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Greed, Kimberly - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 395 words

0Unrated
Greed nearly purred, watching Kimblee straining, and hissing, trying to stay still while Marta clumsily sliced at his abdomen, trying to cut gently enough not to touch the thing squirming inside, but deeply enough to free it. Greed crouched down to kiss Kimblee's sweating face, and was reassured when the alchemist attempted to bite him... he would be fine. Gently, Greed stroked the top of the bloody head looking at him from the incision, and grinned at Kimblee, who was obviously in pain, but seemed just as interested as greed, trying to sit up a little without moving his stomach to see what Marta was intent on removing.

Greed grinned when he saw a tiny face emerge, and licked a smear of Kimblee's blood from his fingers, wondering if it was a girl or a boy. Personally, he would be happy for either... this was amazing, he knew that. He had always assumed Sins couldn't breed, who knew that all you needed was a very angry alchemist and several weeks of uninterrupted (practically) sex? He watched, and wondered if it was something about Kimblee.... His explosive personality maybe? Perhaps killing so many people had given him the ability to produce life?

Greed didn't care, really, he gently freed an arm for the child, and admired the tiny, blood soaked fingers. Kimblee was still cursing, and didn't seem phased, but he was grinning, like a feral dog. Greed hoped he wasn't wondering how easily newborns detonate. Greed prayed that Kimblee, as an alchemist would find this child amazing and unique, not just another bomb.... But also hoped that interest wouldn't include finding out how it worked....

He watched Marta making other cuts, and finally was able to gently lift the child out.... He didn't even know he could be this careful and gentle, but for some reason, he had an extraordinary sense of pride and amazement... and something else... that odd feeling Kimblee himself has inspired upon first glance, not quite pity, more... a more protective feeling, like that should always belong to him.

And as Greed watched Marta clean the infant, and received her, his arms open and ready, he looked down at Kimblee, who was smoking a cigarette and grinning, and knew that just maybe, this was what he truly wanted...

That feeling lasted about ten minutes, before he was purring to Kimblee...

"More?"
Sign up to rate and review this story