Categories > Anime/Manga > Gatchaman > Secrets

Chapter 2

by Madilayn 0 reviews

[Battle of the Planets] Jason has a bad habit of falling for the wrong person. This time he manages it in a rather spectacular manner Set before, during and after the episode "The Alien Bigfoot"

Category: Gatchaman - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1216 words

0Unrated
In spite of everything, Tal was surprised to get the call exactly 24 hours later. Surprised because he had honestly thought Jason's response had been the result of alcohol. He was tired, the past twenty-four hours had been hideous, but that was more than made up for by this.

He managed to hide his surprise, but not his delight and gave Jason an address and a time. He was even more delighted at Jason's response to the time.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. I've waited 24 hours, Tal. I've not changed my mind. And I'm not fucking waiting for another hour."

In the event, it took Jason 20 minutes, and Tal was waiting in the parking garage, leaning against the wall, deliberately mimicking one of Jason's habitual stances. He watched with amused eyes as the car stopped suddenly and Jason got out.

"You're late," he said smiling.

"Your directions suck."

"But you're here now."

"Yes," said Jason moving closer, his eyes on Tal's mouth. "I'm here now."

It wasn't a gentle kiss, nor an explosive one. But to the two sharing it, it was exactly what they wanted. "My Dearling," whispered Tal, "you have no idea how grateful I am."

Jason revelled in both the embrace and the endearment. "You could try showing me," he said.

Tal broke the embrace, but took the young man's hand and raised it to his lips. "Come with me," he said, leading him to the elevators.

To Jason, the ride up seemed never-ending, and, despite all his best efforts, all he got for his pains was a swift kiss and an admonition to "wait". He'd waited for this for 24 hours.

The elevator stopped, and Tal kissed him again as the door opened. "We're here," he said.

"Here" was a revelation. They were at the top of one of Centre City's tallest residential towers, and the room that the elevator opened out into was calming, lush plants and the sound of running water soothing tense nerves. It was like the forest that they both loved walking in.

Jason looked around. "What is this place?"

"You could say it's my Sanctuary," said Tal. "I don't get to spend nearly as much time here as I want," he said softly and then grinned at Jason, "Especially since I met you. And my work tends to be demanding. The only other person who I've brought here is my sister, and she doesn't appreciate it. City type. The only other residents on this floor are my caretakers, and they know better than to intrude without being summoned."

Jason looked at him sharply. This was a different Tal than the one who lounged around in his trailer. In this place, with those words, Tal gave off an aura of complete power. A knowledge that what he said would be obeyed without question.

Jason shivered, wondering how far that aspect of Tal's personality went, and wondered if he would be able to accept it. He certainly hoped that Tal didn't try to control him. He'd enough of that with Anderson and Mark. "And you wanted to hang round in my trailer?" he found himself blurting out.

Tal smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. "No. I hate your trailer, Jason. I wanted to hang around with you. And that made up for the trailer."

"D'you mind if we skip the trailer from now on?" asked Jason, bemused.

Tal laughed and caressed his soon-to-be lover, rejoicing in the response from the other's body. He kissed him deeply before answering. "Not one little bit. Anything we can do in the trailer we can do here."

"Stripping a diff back?" Jason had no idea why that had come out. He only knew that all of a sudden he was nervous. He wanted this, wanted Tal. But he was apprehensive as well. What if Tal found him lacking?

Tal nibbled at the side of Jason's neck, loving the taste. He could feel Jason's nervousness in the slight stiffness of his body, and worked harder to counteract it. "Garage," he said absently and went back to his previous activity. "Anyway, I can think of far more interesting things to do here," and Tal started to push Jason's t-shirt up, kneeling down to kiss and caress the flesh revealed. "Much, much more interesting things."

Jason moaned at the touch, his hand caressing the other man's hair, and then moving his arms to allow his shirt to be removed completely. He was still nervous, but that was now overpowered by desire.

Tal gazed at his naked torso, hands running over the revealed muscles and mouth moving to one nipple. Jason gasped - he hadn't realised that guys could be turned on by that! But he had to admit; his reading in the area of sex had not encompassed how to turn a man on.

Tal, however, seemed to know just what to do. Jason moaned, as the tongue became teeth, pulling, teasing, and nibbling. All his being seemed caught up in Tal's mouth, his body supported by strong arms.

Tal heard the moan and felt himself grow harder, felt Jason harden against him and swiftly moved from nipple to mouth. "I want you, my Dearling," he said, "but I think that we'll both find that the bedroom is far more accommodating for what I plan."

Jason moved in closer and kissed his soon-to-be lover. "Lead the way," he said, bravado making him sound brash. Tal smiled and caressed his face, making Jason move his cheek into the caressing hand.

"No games, Jason. Just relax and be yourself."

Jason looked taken aback. Usually only Mark could read him like that. "No games," he repeated, and tried to pull Tal in for a kiss, reaching out to caress the evidence of the other's arousal. Dammed if he was going to let Tal find him lacking.

Tal looked at him sharply, recognising the bravado for what it was. "Jason, you have to understand. I'll try not to hurt you, but there will be pain. You have to tell me if I hurt you. Understand?"

Jason looked confused and shook his head. He had a vague idea, but didn't understand the mechanics. And the twenty-four hours previously had been spent in taking out a Spectran mecha, rather than the research for this moment he would have preferred.

"You said you wanted me to make love to you. How do you think that happens, Jason," and Tal caressed Jason's arse. The penny dropped and Jason looked dumbfounded for a moment. "I'm not a small man, Jason. And this is your first time. It's going to hurt, no matter how careful I am. So you have to tell me if I hurt you."

"You wouldn't do it deliberately," said Jason softly.

"No, just as you wouldn't hurt me," and Tal stopped at the look on Jason's face. "Oh yes, my friend. I want you to fuck me as much as I want to fuck you. In fact, I can't think of what I want more."

Jason looked at his friend, eyes wide and saw the desire and love pouring out of Tal's. "I promise," he said. "I'll tell you if you hurt me. Now can we get on with it?"

Tal laughed and pulled him towards the bedroom. "I thought you'd never ask."
Sign up to rate and review this story