Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Razor Blade kisses *~* One shot

This is the last time

by x-xJafax-x 3 reviews

Love? is the worst kind of weapon ..... and he loves to abuse it its no longer under construction ~ so u can read it =D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-03 - Updated: 2006-12-03 - 489 words

1Original
I'm worse than a whore, at least they get paid. All I get is used over and over again and I've finally had enough.

He phoned me an hour ago, telling me he would be round. So I grabbed every inch of my heart and swallowed all my fears.

He came in, didn't even bother to knock, like that would of mattered anyway. He grabbed me and pushed his lips onto my own. Before I could blink I was kissing back.

It was like I was watching an old cliché film. Every inch of me wanted to stop this, to tell him its over, to do anything but what I was. Shame the heart is stronger than the head....

I then watched myself lead him to my room, a smile playing on my lips a smirk playing on his.

I closed the door, he locked it. We then engaged in a battle of the tongues him always winning of course. He pushed back signalling he wanted to move back, so I complied slowly moving backwards until the back of my legs hit the bed bringing both me and Pete down on to the bed.

We broke the kiss, gasping for air he slipped my top off but left his on. He re-attached himself to my lips and the war began once again.

I felt his hands slowly slip down my sides until the stopped at my hips, he then slowly pushed down my underwear. I began to un buckle his jeans, pushing them down until he kicked them off.

As usual he wasn't wearing underwear, I smirked oh so predictable. We were laying, on the bed him on top as always and me below. He began sucking on my neck, causing and involuntary moan to escape my lips.

Then I realised, realised this was always the same, love me then leave me less of a person.

I pushed him off causing him to fall on the floor with a bump and grabbed my clothes, roughly putting them on. I then stormed out of the room.

He followed quickly after me, trying to walk and put his jeans on. "what the hell? Lizzy? What the hell?" he shouted.
"Pete, I just can't take this any more being your, actually tell me Pete what am I ?" I shouted back.
"what you trying to say?" he shouted.
"its over, we're over" I said.
He smirked "oh, you'll be back"
"no, no I won't" I said braver then I had before.
"you, filthy little whore, you'll never find better, better then me" he said grabbing his shoes and stormed out of the house.

Shot the bullet into the dark
Just hope it doesn't hit my heart
Just break me down
With your words of hurt and regret
Your kisses are worse
Worse
Than the friction of a razor blade

You don't talk
You scream
Shatter the pieces
And watch me
Watch me fall
Sign up to rate and review this story