Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

Entertainment

by twiinklestar 3 reviews

Archie gets an entertainer.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 443 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14 :

Jay and his men were all sitting in a large hot spring, inside of the castle. The Amazon's were all over the men. They were grazing their hands all over the men's bodies. The men shuddered at the touch. Men had taken their tunics off and so had the women that were in the spring. Jay had taken off the top part of his tunic, showing his tan muscular chest, and his shoes. He sat on a rock and dangled his feet into the hot water while Penthiseleia traced her fingers over Jay's six pack, biceps and triceps.

She got up out of the water and crawled behind Jay, long brown hair covering her chest and vaginal area. She massaged his broad, smooth, tanned shoulders firmly. Jay un-tensed but did not take a glance at the naked queen. His mind was too focused on Theresa.

Jay and his crew stayed at the hot spring while five of the women went to prepare dinner. About an hour later, they were called to go to dinner. Jay told the women to save some food for the members back at the boat.

"How many are their?" asked the queen.

"Two; one man and one woman," Jay told her.

"Ah, so he has a woman to entertain him,"

"Actually n-" protested Jay.

"Well we shall' send him another. Androdameia, go get Kalonice (Cal-oh-nice-E),"

"But that isn't necessary. You see-"

"Oh, but it is. Now shush and eat," Penthiseleia demanded.

Jay sighed and took another bite out of his food. Moments later, Androdameia returned with Kalonice.

"Go and take this food to the men's ship. A man should be there. Entertain him," said Penthiseleia smiling.

"Yes ma'am," said Kalonice and was off with the food.

*

Kalonice rode her horse out to the beach. Then, she spoiled the boat, not more then 10m away from land. She carried the food on her head. Her white tunic touched the water and was instantly made see through. She walked out to the boat. Archie saw her walking up and pulled her out of the water. Atlanta was underneath the boat resting.

"Hello," Kalonice greeted Archie. "The man-"

"Jay," Archie corrected.

"Yes. Jay. He sent me to give you and your entertainer some food," she said dreamily.

"Entertainer? I don't have and entertainer," said Archie puzzled. "Oh! Atlanta! She's not my entertainer, she's my best friend,"

"Oh. Then I shall' be your entertainer," she said, placing the food aside. She stepped closer to Archie and led him to a bench on the side of the boat. She pushed him back lightly.

"I really don't need an entertainer,"

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story