Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

Devil vs. Angel

by frenchfish 1 review

Archie wants Atlanta to like him....but he is fighting with his shoulder buddies (devil and angel) but then they go on coffee break! And people say yo can rely on yourself! HA!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 1108 words

0Unrated
I may not know you, but i guess i am the one telling this story, so i guess you want to know me! right? well if you don't i suggest you beat it, otherwise I'll start. Okay, my name is Archie Waters, i have purple hair. If you want to know more about me, you can beat it to wikipedia, there you will find a whole description of my attitude, love life, and much more. Thank you wikipedia, you make life so much easier! Well I guess I'll start when i wake up!

I hear the car still going, the engine's rhythm beating in my ears, ugh, i hate any means of transportation, i get sick to easy. "oh, looky here, we have life! Yes life i tell you!" said a sarcastic Atlanta, not the greatest alarm clock ever, but a cute one! Well if it has taken you this long to figure this all out, i will put it in words you understand, I LIKE ATLANTA, got it? Hope so, I'm not telling you again, so HA! "your hilarious, now where are we?" i asked sitting up strait "close" came Jay's voice from the front seat, i looked to the front to see him driving ...Jay is driving, oh right! Were going to Florida! were in that 4x4 truck! Sweet, i remember now. I sat up, Atlanta was looking out the window of the truck, it was only me, jay and Atlanta that were still awake, Odie had dozed off, his lap top still open on his lap.

If you want to know, Jay and Atlanta are my two closest friends, little did my best friends know, that there was a war raging in my head:

"you should tell her" said the angel as she popped onto my right shoulder with a small cloud of 'fairy dust'.
"ha-ha! you really want him to make a fool of himself!? Don't do it kid, wingy over there is a little light headed this morning, if you get what I'm saying" said the devil popping onto my left shoulder with a poof of ash and smoke
"ignore that boy, he's stupid, you have to tell her how you feel" I looked at the angel, he looked just like me! except he was wearing a....white dress! and angel wings! and a halo! The devil though, he looked exactly like me too, but he was all red! and he had evil looking horns! and he was wearing all black...hmmmmm, white dress and wings or red skin with horns....hmmmm difficult.
"Come on man, i mean, she obviously is going to find out some how!?" said the angel, did I mention the angel me has a high pitched voice and the devil has a weird deep, voice cracking voice? well now you know.
"ha! as if! she obviously is NEVER going to like anyone! That includes you" said the devil 'he strikes a good bargin, as mean as it is, it is still very true' i tell them in my mind. The angel puts his face in his hands, the devil gives me a thumbs up.
"Archie you have too- you have too- no i need a coffee break. See you in a few hours Arch" called the angel me,
"right behind ya wingy!" said the devil leaving to 'and people say you can depend on yourself' i thought miserably.

"Archie?" said Atlanta's voice, i had been staring into space "wa?" i asked "5 minutes Arch, you alright?" she asked "fine, fine" I decided to consult my shoulder buddies once they were off their coffee break before i decide 'as if they need a coffee break! please! where are they going to buy coffee? 'cafe shoulder' oh please, give me a break!' I turned to look at Jay who was looking at the road, I decided that everyone needed to wake-up. Jay for some reason seemed to have the same idea "you want to pass me your Matalica CD" Jay said, i passed him the CD, he put it in the CD player and turned the volume on maximum. He then placed it on the loudest song, "AHHHHHHHH!" Theresa cried in surprise at the sound of the loud music, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQ" Neil squealed, everyone else woke with a scream as well, me, Jay and Atlanta were laughing our heads off as Jay pulled into the camp ground "are we there?" i asked "not at our campsite, but we are at the camp ground" Jay said, he drove a bit till we reached a small cabin where we register, the forest was thick over the whole camp ground, Jay left to get our stuff. So me and Atlanta were left to make sure no one had peed their pants in surprise.

Jay returned with a package of stuff "we got a good spot guys, Hera seems to have good luck" Jay said, he had spoke with the man, he had been surprised that the spot wasn't rented out already, it seems the spot we got is at the best location and view i the entire park! So we hit the road again, wandering deeper into the woods, that is till we heard the ocean. I looked out the window over Atlanta, threw the trees there was blue, you could see a few palm trees threw the colourful green leaves.

We had drove by a whole crap load of campsites when we finally reached the right loop that our campsite was on....

"you can't force me to stop" I said to my evil author
"oh! can't you!?" she challenges
"yep, I'm not done" I tell her
"want to take this outside?" she asked
"is that a threat little girl?" I ask her, she is a tiny thing.
"not really, but we can go outside" she flips the scene to an outdoors scene, it's snowing it it's freezing cold, it's all white and black from the clouds over head blocking out the light and the continuous fall of white cold snow
"brilliant" i say, she shivers slightly, then suddenly she has winter gear on
"i know, i love the snow too" she says, she's smiling evilly
"FINE! You win! I'll go" I leave giving the right of speech to her.
"hey guys, hope you liked this chapter, not very long, but trust me, you'll be hearing from Archie in the future...and his shoulder buddies. Well g2g, later alligators! Of right and once again i do not own COTT, Florida or any o the palm trees used in the making of this story" I say and wave good bye as I turn off the computer.
Sign up to rate and review this story