Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

"AMIE!!!!"

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

Chase Young confronts Amber After her showdown, what will happen? Who is this 'Yui'? And who are Amber's Friends Jon and Ashlee?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor, Romance - Characters: Chase Young, Clay, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Omi, Raimundo - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 778 words

0Unrated
"hello Chase, good to see you again." Amber said in a completely emotionless tone. Lauren's attention turned to something towords the street as the monks looked, confused, at Amber.
"You know Chase Young?" Omi asked.
"You could say we had a 'chat'" Amber said sarcasticly. Chase snickered.
"It seems you are doing well Yui. Well, at least becouse you and that girl had a showdown with those to weaklings of evil do'ers. the only weaker opponent you could have had would have been that fool Spicer."
"My name is Amber Fischer, Chase Young. Get it right, and for your information, no one but I may insult cousin jack." Amber said.
" 'Cousin Jack'? I didn't know you two were related."
"Trust me Chase. If we were related I would have killed myself LONG ago." Amber said with a smirk. Chase looked confused for a moment before regaining his composure.
"Well Yui, I will see you again soon. Maybe next time you will have remembered."
"remembered what you ass? AND MY NAME ISN'T YUI DAMMIT." Chase young was gone before she could finish.
"AMIE!!!!!!" shouted a woman comming from the direction Lauren was looking. The monks only saw a flash of orange as something pile-drived Amber to the pavement.
"Ashlee let go." Amber said as she tried to pry the girl off. The girl was about a few months younger that Amber herself. She had orange hair and greenish brown eyes. She wore a pink tank-top and blue jeans. A young man walked up from behind the monks.
"Ashlee I dont think Amber can breathe." The man said.
"Go fuck off Jon."
"Nice to see you again to Lauren." Jon replied. Ashlee let go of Amber and helped her get up. Amber walked over to the group of confused monks and began to explain.
"These are two friends of mine. My ex-boyfriend, but still good friend Jon, and my loud and annoying but really good friend Ashlee."
"HEY! Amie that isnt nice to say. Even if it is true." Ashlee responded to what Amber said. No one noticed Raimundo wince as Amber said that this 'jon' was her ex-boyfreind. He looked over at the man who was about two months or more younger that Amber. His sandy blonde hair was so curly you couldnt really tell how long it was. it almost looed like a curly afro. His eyes seemed to abe a greyish blue. He wore a simple hite shirt and black pants and a naruto sand village hedband on his arm.
"Amie?" Clay asked. It wasnt Amber's name, unless it was her nickname.
"It's french. It means 'friend' I think. It's just a nickname I came up for her." The girl called Ashlee said.
"So were did you two go? The whole school was in an uproar when they found out the star singer in the choir went missing."
"Let's go to a cafe and talk about it there Ashlee. It will be easier for me to talk once we get away from my old hell hole of a home." The two new kid nodded.
"A BUTTERFLY!!!!" They all looked and luaghed as Lauren began chasing a butterfly. The blak haired girl then noticed a bird and shouted out what sounded like 'HERE BIRDIE' then began to chase after it untill it flew away.
"Yup, Lauren is back." Ashlee laughed. Lauren walked up to them after the bird flew away.
"the damn bird flew away." she mumbled, causing everyone to laugh as they began to walk towords the star bucks 5 blocks away.


--------------------

'cousin jack'- like me Amber pretty much adopts everyone. I tend to give a nickname of somekind to someone at least. so that is why Amber refers to jack as her 'cousin' even though they are not related.

'yui'- a mysterious name that Chase calls Amber. Could it hold some hidden meaning?

Ashlee Smith- an actuall student at Deer Valley High School. Really talkitive and hyper but a friend that will stick by you. Has been friends with mber since 7th grade.

Curtis Jon Martin (or just Jon)- Amber's Ex-boyfriend and another actual student at Deer Valley High School. A total Naruto otaku. A great friend but not that bright. Believed to still like Amber, altohugh wether or not this is true has yet to be determand. been friends with Amber since 7th grade

Raimundo's feelings- a hint of jealousy maybe? Or maybe he just doesnt want the comitition of another male around. hard to say right now.

"AMIE"- a nickname that Ashlee gave me. At first i though it was a shortened version of my name, then we found out it was french for friend
Sign up to rate and review this story