Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

Miracle

by angel_of_life2345 1 review

Maria Ashlee and Jon go to the temple, but what will happen when Maria mentions Amber's brother? Why does Amber hate her own brother? And What are they going to do about the new slpeeing arragnments?

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Clay, Dojo, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Dojo landed in the temple grounds. Amber had theroughly explained to Maria what had happened in the past week while they were flying.
"Huh? So this is the temple?" Marai asked, the first to climb of Dojo. She helped Amber down as the others jumped off.
"Hey Amber I need to talk to you in private for a moment." Maria said, dragging Amber away from the group. The group of monks and teenagers decided to go see Master Fung while Amber andMaria talked.
"What's up Maria?" Amber asked her dark haired companion. Maria let go of Amber's wrist as they cmae near the temple's entrance.
"I saw your older brother, Mathew, When we were at Star Bucks. That is why I grabbed Ashlee's attention befroe he entered. I'm glad he didnt see you though, or at least I dont think he saw you." The fact that Amber's brother had came into hte same store as she at that time didnt escape Amber's notice. She remebered it vividly.
-flashback-
Amber was leading the monks to the other side of the star bucks when he walked in. The man was older that Amber by at least a year and a half and as taller than her by about 3 inches. He was dressed in all black and had a black cap on with a the hood of his coat up, making it impossible to see his lang dark hair. Amber knew what color it was tohugh, it was brown. It used to be black but the dye faded, like his ice cold blue eyes. Amber was glad she borrowed Lauren's Edward Elric shirt and blue denim skirt. Mathew didnt seem to notice her as she began to talk to the other monks.

-end Flash back-

Even as Amber thought back on it, She was suprised her brther missed her. He rarely missed anything. Her attention was brought back to Maria, Amber noticed for the first time her denim bag on her hip. the size of it showed she was probebly armed with a few pistols and a dis-assembeld shotgun.
"Amber? You OK?" The dark haired girl asked.
"yeah. Lets go see Master Fung." Maria only nodded. But the silence didnt last long.
"JON YOU FUCKER! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!" Came Lauren's scream of rage.
"Heh heh. How about a song before we get their?" Maria said, chuckling at Lauren's respons to Jon's antics. Amber smiled and thought of a song to sing
"Boy meets girl
You were my dream, my world
But I was blind
You cheated on me from behind
So on my own
I feel so all alone
Though I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see it can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see
It can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle...

Day and night
I'm always by your side
'Cause I know for sure
My love is real, my feelings pure
So take a try
No need to ask me why
'Cause I know it's true
I'm still in love with you

I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see
It can happen to me
I need a miracle
I wanna be your girl
Give me a chance to see
That you are made for me
I need a miracle
Please let me be your girl
One day you'll see
It can happen to me
It can happen to me

Miracle...

Miracle... "
by the time Amber finished they saw the conclusion of Lauren releasing her anger on Jon. The poor teenage male resembled a pretzel when the two girls got there. Amber laughed as they pulled him back together.
"I'm sorry to interupt your fun but it is dinner time." Master Fung said. He didnt seem to mind the fact that he had three extra mouths to feed. The group of kids seemed to compete for space when they got to the table. Maria pushed all the men out of the chairs and they girls sat down to eat. Matser Fung took the last available seat, leaving the men to sit on the floor. Maria sat on Amber's left while Lauren sat on Maber's right.
"So were do we sleep?" Maria asked.
"Hmmm. that is a problem. I think i will relocate the girls tot eh house one the east side of the temple and the men can share the house on the west." Master Fung said. No one disagreed.
After eating Amber and Lauren moved their things to the east building and Amber took the bed next to the wall on the left.
"Night everyone" She said.
"Night" Came the relpy from everyone but Lauren who was already out cold on the middle bed. Maria took the bed next to Amber's since Ashlee took the Bed next to the wall in the right of the room and kimiko took the bef to the left of Lauren. Sleep came easy to everyone that night.


------------------------

Mathew Fischer- age 17. Amber's older brother. Amber and He do not get along much, this may be why Amber has such a distaste for her home back in phoenix. Mathew may come back into the fanfic later.

Maria asking amber sing- although she doesnt ask this of me in the real world, Maria just wanted Amber to let loose in her song, since she could tell Amber was tense about seeing her brother again.

Girls in the east house and guys in the west house- no parictular reason, jsut thought this would be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story