Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > Dragon of Thunder, Dragon of Wind

Draco gun prt1

by angel_of_life2345 0 reviews

breakfast, Edward elric panties, and a drgon shooting gun. yup. more chaos

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Humor - Characters: Clay, Dojo, Kimiko, Master Fung, Omi, Raimundo - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 335 words

0Unrated
Amber, Maria, and Kimiko were the first to wake up. They got ready for the day, dressing in the temple robes and checked the time. Kimiko couldnt help but notice how amber's and Maria's Xiaolin temble robes were diffrent from her's. Amber's was Whitw with a gold dragon wrapping around the top part of the robe, While Maria's was a beep denim-like blue and had the sleeves ripped off and a black dragon with red eyes and a red under belly sanked it's was across her robes. The robes mad her look a bit intimidating.
"Holy crap! Breakfast is in 20 minutes!" Kimiko said. She never slept in this late before. This also brought up a new problem: Lauren and Ashlee were still asleep.
"I'll wake Lauren." Amber said. Maria walked up to ashlee and picked her up out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom as Amber lifted Lauren our of her bed and ploped her on the ground.
"Owie."
"Nice Edward elric panties and bra. Breakfast is in 15 minutes so get dressed." Amber said. As Lauren groggly got ready the three of them froze as a startled cry came from the bathroom. Maria came out with a triumphant look on her face.
"I woke her up."
"using the old cold shower trick?"
"yeah. Your right Amber it does work." The two girls laughed. All the girls but Ashlee laughed as the now wet red head came out of the bathroom and began to get ready.
-----------
After they all ate breakfast Dojo jumped on the table, twitching uncontrolobly.
"A new shen gong wu has revieled itself. It's the draco gun. This shen gong wu looks like a gun that can shoot fire in the shape of dragons." Dojo said, using a fork as a back scratcher.
"cool. were is this shen gong wu?" Maria sked.
"england." Dojo
------------------


i have to end it here becouse my idiot of a brother is making me get off. i'll write the next chapter later if i can
Sign up to rate and review this story