Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Ghost Girl.

Chapter 007:Time is Running Out

by Popciclegirl 1 review

'This makes me feel so bad'

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-08 - 595 words

1Exciting

"Just 5 days....it's all I have." We're the words going through her head, for the day. Pete's been all over her for the week.

'I honestly don't know how I can tell him...it'll be better if he just found out when it happened...but that'll be even worse. I'm in deep shit here.'

It was 4:00 in the morning and Lori was still awake. Knowing that something was defiantly wrong. Lori, always depressed, Pete, ecstatic as ever. She really wished there was a way to change this.

She had a tad bit of hope in her though. Like she could stop this. She felt stupid, stupid that she even made that choice. It was stupid. She realized now that no matter how bad your life was, it was good that you were living. But no, she had to make that mistake, thinking dyeing was better than living.

She sat up in her bed and sighed. 4:15. Lori shook her head and decided to think about all of this for a few minutes. She looked at Pete, sleeping. 'He doesn't get it. I don't want this baby, I don't want to leave him. I just need to shut down. Clear my mind of everything. It's not fair and...' Tears started rolling down her flushed face. She took a deep breath, but fully broke down into tears.

Pete, hearing her crying, woke up. "Lori? Are you okay?"

Lori jumped, not knowing he was awake. She wiped a tear from her cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Pete shook his head. "You can't keep all these things from me. What happened?"

"I don't know, I just feel...so pressured. Like I don't have enough time. I'm stressed..."

Pete looked at her with sincerity. "I'm-everything's gonna be okay."

"How do you know? You don't...I actually never thought we were gonna last to tell you the truth. But we did. Now, I'm fucking pregnant..."

"Are you saying you didn't want to stay with me?" He asked.

"No, the total opposite actually. I was afraid we weren't gonna last. I love you and...it would kill me if I ever left you." She sunk back into the bed. "I just can't take anymore."

He kissed her. "Come on. Nothing bad is going to happen."

"I wish I could believe you." She said to herself, before drifting off into sleep.

*

"You look offly tired." Andy said, watching Lori stumble into the living room.

"Yeah, I am." She yawned.

"Why?"

"Because I was up late."

"Why were you up late?"

She glared at Andy. "Pregnancy hormones, much?"

"What?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Oh come on, Pete told you?"

Andy turned his head in another direction. "Maybe."

"Tell me." She scowled. "Or..."

"You can't hurt me. You're pregnant."

She bit her lip. "Fine, I'll just tell Pete you abused me."

"Fine, I don't think he'll believe it but fine. Yes, he did."

Lori sighed. "Why?"

Andy shrugged. "He was ecstatic is all I can say. Like a peppy school girl."

Lori raised her eyebrows. "Yeah."

Patrick walked in the room and placed his hand on her shoulder. "So, it's true..."

"Okay! I'm Pregnant! Get over it!" She exploded.

Patrick's eyes widened. "What? Really? I wasn't gonna say that!!"

Lori's already red face, just got redder. "Oh my god."

Andy grinned. "I feel so happy."

Pete snuck in and scooped Lori in his arms. "Hey baby." He kissed her tenderly.

"Why are you so happy today?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know actually...just this week." He smiled. "These nine months."

Lori smiled back at him. "Yay." She said.
Sign up to rate and review this story