Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter seventeen: Drunken grocery shopping.

by SongbirdFlyAway 6 reviews

Drey and Patrick have a little too much fun for 2:00 in the afternoon. READ UP!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 1272 words

3Exciting
"So are you excited?"

Patrick asked as we had a bag of chips and some salsa in the back of the bus.

"You kidding? I'm crazy excited!!"

Out of the corner of my eye and right passed Patrick's head, I saw Pete walking back and Joe practically tackling him into the wall and shaking his head in mine and Patrick's direction, my guess was to give us some time alone. Pete smiled and agreed and made a kissy face at me. I, at that moment, was so thankful that Patrick saw and heard none of this and kept on with his conversation.

"Wanna beer or a mixed drink or any liquor at all?" He said to me in a nervous type of tone.

I looked at him shocked. "Patrick I didn't know you drank."

He smiled "Yeah not all the time, but this is a special moment. You're finally coming on tour with us. Dirty was always the drinking buddy on tour, now it has to be you. Everyone drinks at least a little, besides Andy who doesn't drink at all... I'm a bit of a lightweight despite my physical appearance."

He rubbed his stomach and laughed. I smiled as he opened up the cabinet behind him and displayed a mass amount of beer and liquors.
"Patrick, I love your physical appearance. I think you're adorable... like a teddy bear!"

Patrick smile fell a little. "A teddy bear... yeah, I get that a lot. Anyway - what would you like?"

Stupid Audrey, way to insult the last person you would want to. "Uhm... liquor. I don't care what. Let's just get smashed!"

Patrick looked surprised and smiled at me "Havn't drank in a while?"

I remembered the last time I got good and plastered, or at least tried to. It's been way too long. I laughed "Something like that."

Patrick poured us each a shot of god knows what... something fruity and strong. We downed three in a matter of minutes. Not bad for 2 in the afternoon.

"Liquor before beer, you're in the clear." Patrick joked and handed me a bottle of Heineken.

I raised the glass and smiled "So I've heard!"

"What are you two doing? It's not even 3:00!!" Andy came in shirtless and sat down to play video games.

I smiled at him, god, I'm such a lightweight. And I giggled. "Andy don't bring us down! We're just celebrating, it's not gonna happen often!"

Another shot, another burn down my throat. A swig of beer. Another shot, another burn down my throat. A swig of beer. And again. I felt sick... in such a short amount of time, I have never downed so much alcohol. I put the bottle down and the room started spinning, I grabbed my head.

Patrick giggled and grabbed my wrist. "Whoa Drey - are you okay?!"

I snapped out of it. "Oh yes, I'm fine. Sorry."

Andy huffed and Patrick took another shot.

"Drey, take it easy, you're gonna end up having drunken sex with everyone on this bus, and it's only the first day." Cheap shot Andrew John, and a bad fucking move on your part.

"How dare you fucking say that to me!! I'm not a fucking slut, don't talk to me like I am one!!"

Andy continued to stare a the screen. "Then don't act like one."

I tried to calm myself down, I was in for a rough tour with Mr. Grumpy. I turned to Patrick. "Is he seriously saying this bullshit to me?"

He shook his head. "Just don't worry about it. He gets bitter towards people who drink, you just have to block it out."

Andy paused his game and looked over. "Drey I'm just kidding, you're not a slut. You're just stupid for having sex with me. Now I'm just gonna make fun of you all the time for it."

My face dropped as low as my stomach was. "Well please don't."

"It's been over a month, you're not over it?!"

I searched for the words to say and hoped I wouldn't slur or curse too much. Drunken bitch. "I was never worried about it, I just don't want to be treated like something that I'm not. You know how I feel Andy, please fucking respect that!" Not too bad. One curse, a little slurs, and hardly raised my voice. I'm doing quite well. Bring it on Andy.

He didn't. He shut up and played his game, and I turned back to Patrick. "I've never thought any of those things about you. Not even in a joking way... I think you're amazing."

I smiled at Patrick and put my head on his shoulder. "And I really do love the way you look, and not in a teddy bear sort of way. In a sexy man sort of way." I put my arm around his stomach and he carressed it with his hand.

With my head against his chin, I could feel him smile. This man was way too good for me.

The busdriver announced that we stopped for a gas/food break. I grunted and took my head out of Patrick's shoulder. "We're stopping already?!"

Patrick smiled and played with my hair. "Yeah we havn't stopped for gas in a while I guess and we're gonna go grocery shopping cause there's nothing to eat on this bus."

I sat up and my stomach turned as the room spun. "Maybe we shouldn't have drank anything before we stopped."

Patrick stood up and tried to help me up, but only ended up stumbling into the wall, taking me down with him. We laughed and stood up slowly.

Andy stepped over us. "This is not good, you guys better keep it down in the store."

Pete came around the corner, laughing hysterically and Patrick and me plastered - followed by Joe who shared the same reaction.

In the grocery store Patrick and I were giddy little kids who couldn't control ourselves. We stumbled around the laughed at stupid things... despite me having to hang onto him for dear life.

"I have to peeeeee!!" Patrick laughed and went into the public bathroom in the back of the store while I waited for him by the frozen food section.

Some girls were talking about how they swore they saw Pete Wentz on aisle three, which caused me to laugh even more. They turned to me, thinking I was crazy for being by myself laughing at the different colors of ice cream boxes.

One of the girls spoke up "Hey! You came in with them!!!"

I turned to her. Jesus christ, not again... "Uhmm came in with who?!"

The started walking towards me. For the love of god, just go away. "Yeah you came in with Fall Out Boy!! We saw you! So... do you know them?"

I smiled and fell into the door of the freezer. "Uh yeah, something like that."

Another girl spoke up "Wait - are you Patrick Stump's girlfriend?!"

"Yess .. yes she is!" I heard a loud familiar voice and felt a familiar arm around my shoulder. The girls giggled as I hastly saw Patrick Stump leaned against me.

He was laughing. I was laughing. We were drunk. Really drunk.

"She's my girrrrrrrrrrrrrrlfriend" He repeated in a slur and kissed my face slopply.

The girls just stared, not knowing exactly what to say. Patrick laughed and pulled away from me. "Pete's around... he'd love to meet you girls!"

The girls giggled and ran in the direction of where they last saw Mr. Wentz.

I turned to Patrick. "Nice... I like your style."

He very daringly put his hands on my hips. "I like you."
Sign up to rate and review this story