Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Feelings in the Light

Feelings in the Light

by darkeriiwings 5 reviews

WARNING: THIS IS BY SOMEONE WITH NO EXPERIENCE. Kagome, Sango, and Miroku are friends, each joining the group until they become an inseprable trio. ( plus or minus a few boyfriends) But what will h...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 1082 words

0Boring
A/N: This is my first fanfic... so enjoy!
Disclaimer: Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I no own story or poem
So you cannot sue
-not by me...

Chapter 1

"Oooh, ooh, look!" exclaimed a girl "Ohmigawd! He's looking over here!!!! Eeek! He is SOOO hot!!! Squee!"
"Ugh... Freshmen... 'Lookit how hot he is! Eeek, Eeek!!!'." The disgusted comment came from a teen, around 17. She had dark brown eyes and black hair pulled into a high ponytail, with just her bangs hanging down. Her outfit, probably especially bought for the occasion, was a pair of expensive tan, cropped cargo pants with a black, tight, tee and a muted pink vest.
"Be nice, Sango. That was us 2 years ago," Laughed her friend, another raven-haired junior with open brown eyes. She wore light blue, form-hugging jeans and a pastel green scoop neck shirt, with her hair loose and hanging down to the small of her back.
"I don't know how you put up with it, Kags." Sango said, shaking her head with an exasperated look on her face.
"C'mon, don't be like that; it's only your first day back!"
"And it's already been too long."
Suddenly Kagome smirked evilly. Slowly she began to speak. "Gee, if that's how you feel, then maybe you should just go home after school instead of hanging out." "Than-" "And I guess I'll have to tell Miroku not to count you in when we go to the movies tonight... oh, he'll be so disappointed, but I guess there's no helping it... poor, poor Miro-" Kagome was cut off as Sango shoved a textbook in her face.
"Forget it..." she muttered, blushing.
"Ah-HA!!!!" Kagome and Sango whirled around to see... le gasp! yet another black-haired junior. The only difference was that this one was a guy with black eyes.
"Miroku!" they both exclaimed.
"Hey." The guy, Miroku, said. He was wearing baggy black jeans with lots of holes and a dark blue T-shirt with a brand logo on it. His hair had been ever so artistically pulled into a small ponytail.
"Is the great, expressionless, Sango... BLUSHING?!?! Oooh!" Miroku laughed, tweaking Sango's nose. She turned even redder.
"Shu-SHUT UP!!! You sound like a 3-year old GIRL!" shot Sango before slapping him.
"Yeee!"
"Argh!!! There go those Freshmen girls again."
"They're obviously squealing about some boy." Miroku's dry reply to Sango's comment sounded ticked off. The two exchanged disgusted looks.
Kagome looked in the girls' direction, and finally gave up the information on him. "I heard about that boy... he's... a transfer student, I think. Our year. And he's supposed to be hot."
"I should have known YOU would know, little Miss Center-Of-All-Gossip. Besides, you already have a boyfriend, in case you forgot. The best guy in the school. We're seeing him tonight. Does the name 'Kouga' ring a bell?"
"Thanks for the lesson, Sango, but I really don't need it. I am reminded of it every time I see him."
"You sound like you're getting tired of him, Kagome."
Kagome gave a sinister little chuckle, turned to Miroku and said, "I AM. He's so cocky; he's practically begging me to dump him."
"You wouldn't... would you...? Not that I complain. He needs an ego deflation desperately."

"I'll tell him after he pays for the movies." Kagome announced. She then swiveled, ran up to the door, checked the clock, and yelled "Oh, shit!!!!!!! We're late! Hurry!"
Sango ran to her locker and struggled to get the combination right.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT! I'm gonna be late on my first day!" she muttered, grabbed her books and scrambled down the hall. Lessee... her first class was geography, room 271. There it was... and there went her books.
"Dammit! Why me?" Sango sighed and began to pick up her books. Suddenly a hand appeared in front of her and began to help her pick up her books. When they were safely back in her hands she looked up. This guy had on a long red shirt and a pair of faded, worn jeans. But what stood out the most was, surprisingly enough, not his long silver-white hair OR his golden eye, but a pair of small dog ears on the top of his head.
"You're a demon?" She asked softly. He grinned and ruethfully tugged on his ears.
"Half." He replied, chortling to himself. "I just transferred here. The name's Inuyasha."
~After School, at the Movie Theatre~
"That movie sucked! Isn't that right, Kagome?" asked Kouga. Kagome sighed.
"Yes, yes, Kouga. It stunk to high heaven."
Sango quickly pulled Kagome aside and whispered to her, "Hey, Kags haven't you told him yet?"
"Well... I'm going to right now."
"Whatever you say."
"Ummm.... Kouga?" Kagome approached him with her head down. "Well, I'd just like to s-""HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY~~~!!! Inuyasha!!!!" Sango yelled, drowning out Kagome's voice. The group swiveled to see Inuyasha.
"Hey." Said Inuyasha, sprinting over, "Who are you?"
"This is Miroku and Kouga," introduced Sango.
"Hi, I'm Inuyasha."
"Nice ta meetcha. I'm Miroku." Miroku was all grins, and Sango's face turned somber. Kouga refused to give a greeting, simply stating a very mature 'feh'.
"And guess what, Inuyasha?" said Miroku. Sango shuddered and prayed that IT wouldn't come up.
"What?"
"I'm Sango's boyfr-" Miroku was cut off as Sango punched him in the face. She then started beating Miroku (aka her boyfriend eek!) into a pulp.
Kagome walked up to Inuyasha and began talking.
"Sorry for my slightly insane friends... they're not SO bad... once you get used to them. Anyways, my name is Kagome Higurashi, and it's a pleasure to meet you." Inuyasha laughed, startling Kagome.
"No prob. I'm Inuyasha, as you might have guessed." The two then shook hands and laughed for absolutely no reason at all.
Kouga, who had been dying with laughter, marched straight up to Inuyasha and snarled,
"She's mine, DOG-BREATH!!!!" but before Inuyasha could react, Kagome stepped forewords and began to talk.
"About that, Kouga...... I think it's high time we went our separate ways."
"What's that supposed to mean Ka-"
"What she MEANS to say is you have just been officially DUMPED! Take that, sucker! In your face!!!!" Sango yelled over Kouga.
"Why you little BITCH!!! Get back here!" The trio (plus one new member) ran down the street, howling in laughter.

A/N: So, how do you like it? My goal is to give you the next chapter by 2/12/07 (ummm... no. not gunna happen. Gomen!). My enthusiam is fueled by reviews, so help me!
Sign up to rate and review this story