Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Coming Together

A Scary Memory

by StripesCO 1 review

Billie and Mike get Tre to the hospital, where he has a bad dream/memory and only Billie and Mike can help him. SLASH!

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 1287 words

0Unrated
"How is he Doctor?" Mike asked the doctor who had come to see the two band mates.
"He's fine. A little shaken up, but we were able to stich back up that cut." The Doctor said as he told Mike where Tre's room was.
"Well... That's good." Mike said as he thanked the doctor and walked over to Billie.

'Something happened to him... But dammit what?' Billie thought, staring intently at the tile floor.
"Billie? Hey Billie!" Mike said, breaking Billie out of thought.
"Yea...?"
"We're allowed to see Frank... Um... I mean Tre. We can see Tre now." Mike said catching himself for saying Frank.
"Oh good..." Billie said as he jumped to his feet and bolted from the door, only to return few moments later asking, "Say where his room?"
Mike snickered and motioned Billie to follow him.

"Oh man... Tre..." Billie said as he and Mike walked into their friend's hospital room.
Tre's eyes were clenched shut and he kept mumbling words out.
"Tre? You okay?" Mike asked as he tried to wake the drummer up.

~~~ INSIDE TRE'S MIND/MEMORY ~~~

"Hello son..." Tre's father said getting closer to Tre.
"No! I don't won't to go away. BILLIE!" Tre screamed out.
A younger version of Billie ran out from the shadows and attacked Tre's father.
"You leave him alone. For fuck sakes he's your son!" The younger Billie screeched while trying to choke Tre's father.
"THAT FAG IS NOT FROM MY FAMILY!" Tre's father shouted as he punched Billie hard; sending him against the hospital room, where he hit the back wall and was knocked out.

"Now... Where were we? Ah, yes. TAKE THIS YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!!" Tre's father yelled at him as his hand thrusted foward and seemed to ripe right into Tre's stomach.
Tre screamed out loud as the pain started eating at him...

~~~ HOSPITAL ROOM 11:08 ~~~

Billie looked at the plain clock... 'Eleven O' eight? Hmm...'
He looked over at Mike who was drooping his head and yawning a little.
Billie closed his eyes a little but was awakened several minutes later by Tre screaming.
"AAGGGHHHH! OH GOD! PLEASE... STOP... FATHER STOP!" Tre screamed out while his hands closed around his right side; tugging at it.
Mike, in shock, ran out the door to find a doctor, nurse, or someone who could help...

Billie, on the other hand, ran to Tre's side.
His eyes got huge as he saw Tre's hands ripping at his right side; producing a trail of blood forming around him.
"TRE! TRE WAKE UP!" Billie yelled over Tre's screams.
"NO, NO! OH GOD!" Tre shouted.
Tre opened his eyes slightly and twisting around on the small hospital bed, he fell down to the floor.
He crawled around on the floor, still screaming until he found a corner and tried to curl into it.
Billie stared at the blood on the bed; not a lot but...

"Tre!" Billie yelled as he pushed a hospital cart away and headed over to his drummer.
Tre whimpered slightly and then started to scream again.
"No! Tre it's okay... I'm here... Again." Billie said as he uncurled Tre from his position and brought him into his arms.
"NO! NO... I CAN'T... BILLIE!" Tre shouted as he started spasming in Billie's arms.
"Shh... Tre, I'm here. I'm here." Billie said as he held the drummer close.
Tre opened his eyes slowly and saw Billie holding him.
"BILLIE!" He shouted as he lunged forward on to Billie, pressing his trembling head against the lead singer's chest.
"You're here... YOU'RE HERE!" Tre said as his hands, little bloody, wrapped around Billie's waist.
"Yes... I'm here, Tre." Billie said as he still kept a firm hold on his drummer.

"You're here..." Tre kept saying as he trembled in Billie's arms.

~~~ ABOUT 2 MINUTES LATER ~~~

Mike rushed in with a doctor at his heels.
"Oh..." He said as he looked at Billie with Tre in his arms.
The doctor examined the bedsheets before motioning to Mike to come talk outside.
"What happened?" The Doctor asked.
"He just started screaming and grabbed himself." Mike replied.
"Ah... That explains the sheets. It seems that your friend was relieveing a terrible experience or memory." The Doctor explained to Mike.
"Oh, so what do we do now?"
"Try to get your friend back up on to the bed so I can examine him." The Doctor said as he was joined by two nurses.
"Don't worry... We'll try to help your friend." One of the nurses said sweetly.
"Meh..." Mike said.

"You mind to let go of your friend?" The Doctor ask Billie.
"Sure." Billie said as he started uncurl himself from Tre.
"NO!" Tre shouted scaring everyone in the room.
Tre blindly grabbed Billie's hand and held fast.
"Tre?"
"NO! DON'T GO! PLEASE... DON'T. BILLIE DON'T!" Tre shouted as he painfully tugged at Billie's hand.
"Ow... Tre." Billie said as he felt the pressure on his hand.
"Young man... let go. We'll be able to help you..." The Doctor said sternly as he tried to free Billie from Tre's death grip.

The doctor was able to get Billie's hand away from Tre's death grip.
One of the nurses pulled Billie to his feet and away from the frantic Tre.
Tre blindly reached forward and around him, trying to find Billie's hand again.
"NO! HE'S GONE... BILLIE DON'T LEAVE ME! BILLIE!" He yelled curling himself up into a tight ball.
Billie stood there with tears in his eyes as the doctor and nurses grabbed a hold of Tre and sat him back up on to the bed.
As the doctor tried to help Tre, he kept pushing the doctor and nurses away from him.
Billie looked away and at Mike.
Mike had a few tears making their way down south.
"DON'T TOUCH ME! I WANT BILLIE! HE WAS HERE BEFORE... WASN'T HE?" Tre shouted at the doctor and nurses.
Billie's chest became painfully tight.
The doctor fed up with Tre not wanting any help began walking out of the room.

"Wait! Doctor..." Billie said as a thought crossed his mind.
"Yes?"
"What if I spend the night with Tre? It might make him relax and you can check him in the morning..." Billie said.
"Oh yeah there's any idea." The Doctor said sarcastically.
"But," He went on, "It might help him. He was screaming for you. Yes you can spend the night with him."
"Thank you." Billie said softly as he headed back to the room.

"Mike, maybe you should leave?" Billie said as he walked back into the room.
"Why?" Mike replied.
"I need sometime alone with Tre. Please?" The lead singer pleaded.
"Okay... See you tomorrow." Mike said as he left the room.

After Mike had left the room seemed very quietly, dispite Tre's crying.
Billie turned the lights off, till the room was only illuminated by the moonlight.
He removed his shoes and led himself into the bed.
Tre went rigid.
Billie noticed this and brought one of Tre's hand into his own.
"I'm here Tre..." He said as he kissed the hand.
Tre sniffled a little before he again lunged into Billie's arms.
"BILLIE! YOU'RE NOT AN ILLUSION! YOU'RE HERE!" The drummer shouted, burrowing his head against Billie's chest.
Tre's hands reached forward and brushed against the side of Billie's face.

Billie smiled as he felt Tre's hands on his face.
"Billie?" Tre said quietly.
"Yes Tre?" He replied straining to hear his drummer.
"Will you stay tonight and hold me? Please?" Tre said meekly.
"Yes." Billie said as his arms wrapped around Tre's slender form and brought him close to him again.

Tre yawned a little and curled more into Billie, who smiled tenderly at having his real drummer back.
Sign up to rate and review this story