Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 38

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 38

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-12 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 565 words

0Unrated
I finally got internet. yay. here's your update. I think its short and sucks but i promise the next will be better. enjoy though. xoxo -- Laura.






Chapter 38




Ana's POV


"Pete's fine, and still no word on Joe, they called Laura back though,"
"Well someone should be with her, where's Stacey?"
"Im here," Stacey appeared from behind the curtain, smiling at us.
"You and Pete okay?"
"No." she shrugged, not saying anymore.
"Being with ya'll is like living a movie," Kristi broke the silence.
"Yeah it'll only get more dramatic," I smiled.
"You call and check on.."
"Yes, he's fine," I cut Andy off.
"Someone get a nurse or a doctor i want out of here, its been hours," Patrick looked to me.
"Why say someone when you want me to do it, just say Ana go get me out of here," I rolled my eyes heading to the nurse's station.



Pete's POV


I carefully pulled the IV out of my arm, and took off the other wires, getting up. It hurt like hell; but I had to find Stacey and check on Joe. I walked slowly to the nurses station, spotting Ana.
"What are you doing?" She asked as I stood next to her.
"You seen Stacey? and hows Joe?"
"Um Stacey is with Patrick and Andy, shes kinda really quiet, what did you say to her?"
"Nothing," I put my hand up in defence, cringing in pain.
"You are suppose to be in bed, god you boys are stubborn," she shook her head, looking to the nurse, "Yes, um Patrick Stump and Andy Hurley want to know when they can be let go, and Peter Wentz needs to be locked to a bed," she looked to me for a second smiling.
"I do not, what room is Joe Trohman in?"
"Uh Trohman room 204, and I'll check on Stump and Hurley," The nurse smiled.
"Im going with you, you might hurt yourself more," Ana walked ahead of me.


Joe's POV


I smiled as Emma sat criss cross in front of me, just staring. Her little blue eyes, holding such emotion. "I wish you could be held by your mommy,"
"I can," she smiled.
"How?"
"Dreams... I visit mommy alot, she doesnt remember all the time, but sometimes she does, and she talks to me lots of the time,"
"Of course,"


Laura's Pov


I closed my eyes, opening them again. I really really hated these rooms, this place. I didnt want to be here anymore, I didnt want him here anymore. I looked to the door as it opened.
"What are you doing up?" I jumped up seeing Pete and Ana behind him.
"How is he?" he ignored my question.
"What are you doing up?"
"Laura, how is he?"
"How does he look, why are you out of bed? did they release you?"
"I wanted to check on him and you,"
"You need to be in bed,"
"Stop worrying about me, Im fine, what did the doctor say about him?" He brushed hair behind my ear.
"They dont know, Ana please make him go back to bed," I looked away from Pete, crossing my arms.
"Im not gonna leave you alone in here to cry,"
"Pete its normal, this is obviously how im suppose to live my life, him there and me here.. crying." I pointed to Joe, wiping a few tears away from my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story