Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 41

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 41

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 795 words

0Unrated
Chapter 41


Pete's POV

Sighing in frustration i laid back down. "please tell me. you are starting to scare me" i whispered searching her eyes for any sort of clue.
She bit her bottom lip glancing down to the floor again "you're going to be mad" she mummbled lightly running her hand up and down the left bed rail.
I really dont understand what she is talking about. what is there for me to be mad about? we aren't technicaly dating anymore so if she is dating another guy i have no right to be pissed, even though she did say that she loved me. SO i dont think thats it. Stacey isnt the kind just to throw that word around. There nothing she could do that would make me so mad that she is scared to tell me...except...no! she couldnt!
"your not cutting again are you?" i asked raising an eyebrow. Her head shot up, eyes meeting mine
"NO! i wouldnt break that promise."
"then what is it? baby nothing you can say will piss me off" she nodded searching my eyes for the truth behind that statement.
Taking a deep breath she opened her mouth and boy i wasnt ready for what she said.

Stacey POV

"I'm pregnant pete" i whispered looking away. I didnt want to see his reaction. I was to afraid of the anger i would see.
"why do you think i would have been mad?" he whispered taking my hand with his good one and pulling me close or as close as he could with a bed in the way.
"i dont know" i shrugged tracing one of his tattoos with my finger tip.
"yes you do or else you would have told me sooner" he was right.
I sighed taking a deep breath "i was afraid that you would be mad. i know you say you love me but part of you feels for mariah and i know that. i guess i was afraid that you wouldnt want to be the father of my child. or better, me to be the mother of yours"


Joe's POV

"Emmi how long we gonna be here" lil pete whined pulling on a blade of grass.
"i told you! we have to help my mommy and daddy" Emma laughed shoving him lightly.
"but how long is that?"
She looked thoughtful for a moment and then shrugged "i dont know, we have to wait for your daddy to come join us"
Lil pete jumped up eye bright with excitement "my daddy is coming here?" he asked smiling widely. i chuckled lightly. He reminds me so much of Pete but then again quiet at times just like his mommy. wait. nevermind stacey and quiet dont really flow. but anyways he is still cute.
"yes your daddy is coming but we have to wait" Emma said pulling him back down next to her.
"My daddy is going to be here just like your daddy! then we both have daddy's!" he exclaimed clapping his hand with excitement. Yup just like Pete, speaks before thinking but then again Peter chase is just a kid, what's Pete's excuse?


Laura's POV


"c'mon laura lets go get something to eat" Patrick said trying to gently lead me out of room. Frantically i pulled away "but i cant leave him" i protested.
"its only for a couple minutes. Andy will stay here with Joe. Laura you wont be much good to Joe when he wakes up if your just seconds away from needing your own hospital bed."
I glared at Patrick "i dont need my own hospital bed, i am perfectly fine"
Patrick shook his head while grabbing my arm "you are exhausted! we are going downstairs getting something to eat and then you are taking a nap"
I sighed in defeat "yes daddy" i followed him out of the room while glancing back at joe. He will be ok right? i mean its only for a couple minute.
"Its going to be ok" Patrick said as the elevator doors closed.
"but how can you be so sure?" i asked leaning against the far wall trying to bite back the tears. Patrick smiled pulling me into a hug "i just know"


Stacey's POV

I stared at pete waiting for a reply. He didnt say anything but just stared at me in shock. Taking a deep breathe he blinked a few times before shaking his head "god stace. i might have had feeling for Mariah at one point but she isnt the one i love. You are. You are the mother of my first born and will be the mother of my second born and i will be damned if there is even one fucking ounce of regret in my body"
Sign up to rate and review this story