Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

Chapter 43

by youngandreckless 7 reviews

chapter 43

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-14 - 624 words

0Unrated
so i take it we have lost some of our readers?? i miss our reviews!! please review if you read it...i feed off the reviews they make me want to write more...i have a feeling after this chapter i might get a few..oh and thanks for the illiterate rating today...if you dont like that we write in POV's then dont read it...we have written 9 stories like that now...get over it...anyways enough of my babbling on with the chapter...sorry its short.


Chapter 43

Laura's POV

"Get the Fuck out"
I looked around cole to see Stacey standing in the doorway.
"see I'm trying to be nice and you two just assume the worst" Cole sighed shaking his head.
"you shouldn't have come" I told him simply. "just leave"
"fine you win" and with that he was gone; but I have a feeling that, that wont be the last of him.
"why don't you take your own advice" I snapped looking at Stacey. She looked taken back for a moment before narrowing her eyes "and what gives you the right to be a bitch?"
Ha! I have EVERY right to a bitch "do you NOT see Joe lying in this bed?"
"whatever dude. Joe means the world to all of us. It hurts us all to see him lying there again. You're not the only one hurting" what right did she have to talk to me like that! "get out" I said calmly sitting back down in the chair next to Joe's bed. I heard the door shut signaling that she had left.
"no one understands what I am feeling" I whispered taking joe's hand into mine. "no one" I laid my head down and closed my eyes begging to be taken back to dreamland with joe.
I was woken by a loud continuous beep. Snapping my head up I stared at the monitor which was no longer beeping. It had flatlined.
"NO! JOE! Don't leave me" I sobbed grabbing his hand just to be torn away.
"you need to get out" a nurse said pushing me out of the room.
"No! I cant leave" I cried as Doctors and other staff pushed me aside as they ran into the room.
"Whats wrong! What happened?" Patrick asked running up to me. "Joe! They...he" I just couldn't get my words out. Tears poured from my eyes like a running faucet.
He looked to the door finally understanding "they will save him" Patrick said looking as scared as I felt.
"I need my brother" I cried as he wrapped his arms around me.
"c'mon lets go wait in pete's room. They will come get us when he is stable"
"Pete!" I cried running to him as soon as we entered the room. "what! What happened?" he said sitting up trying to get out of bed.
"Joe's in trouble" Patrick answered for me. "what kind of trouble?"
"he flat lined"
I was starting to dread those few simple words. "WHAT! Oh god" pete pulled me onto the bed next to him and wrapping his arms tight around me "the doctors will get him back" I would have believed if I didn't hear the fear in his voice. What if he doesn't come back to me. He promised that he would never leave! This isn't fair.
"ahem" all heads snapped to the door. There in the doorway was the doctor. "I'm sorry" he said looking down "there is nothing left we can do. Joe passed away"


i know i know its short. dont kill me. i just felt that, that was a good place to leave it. hahaha laura will update when she can and her chapters are always longer than mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story