Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thnks fr th Mmrs

The Hangover

by KitKathy4Real 1 review

After a drunken night at a Fall Out Boy concert.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-14 - Updated: 2007-02-15 - 721 words

0Unrated
Patrick rolled over in his bed smiling to find it empty. He lifted his head from the warm pillow and looked around the room sadly. Nope.
"Doc?" He called out lightly. No answer."Shit." He rolled back over, mashing his face into the pillw to try and get some more sleep. Last night was crazy.

Peter rubbed the sleep from his eyes and slid out of bed. He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head trying to wake up. He ignored his flashing phone-for once.
'Damn, shouldn't have giving that girl the number. No matter how much she looked like Natalie Portman. Or was it Ashlee Simpson, my so-called girlfriend. Yeah, I so dig anorexic posers with nose jobs. Job? Whatever. What was I doing?'
He strutted across the room and looked in the mirror.
"Hey, sexy. Tell me how does it feel to be such a sexy, poetic, loving, emo rocker?" He snapped his finger, pointed to his reflection and winked."Pretty sweet."
He fixed his hair, winked again and shuffled down the stairs. As he waltzed into the kitchen, a sight for sore eyes greeted him. A woman-girl-female with long wavyish, dark hair sat in her skeevies, one leg on the counter, the othwe hanging off barely skiming the floor with her back to him.
'Shit. Is Angelina Jolie in my kitchen half naked. Almost. WEll-ooh. A Jack tattoo.'
Peter coughed and the lady whipped her head around but quickly winced.
"Oh. Not Angie. Doc?" Her eyes popped open and she nodded.
"Peter? Peter Wentz?"
'Funny accent. Not foriegn. Hmm. Or is it?' He nodded
"Kay. A semi familiar face. What am I doing here? Where's Lara? Why am I on my Skeevies looking like a complete tart? Why-"
Pete held up his hand and shook his head."Whoa whoa whoa. I can only answer one of the questions, since i obviously didn't bring you back here. Not that I would. I mean you're very pretty and you know, I bet you're great company ad all-"
"Peter!" Doc set her mug down, squeezed her eyes shut and ruffled her hair.
"Oh. Right. Where's Lara? Lara is the short girl with dark hair, pretty eyes, nice butt-oops." Pete looked down. The butt thing was meant to stay in his head. He looked back to Doc who's eyes were still shut but a smile was on her lips."The last time I saw her she was headed off with Andy. They had like half a bottle of this nast looking sour apple shit. Stuff."
'Damnit. Some chick named Doc is making me nervous. A very pretty Doc. One I wouldn't mind giving me a check up. Gah! Stop it!'
"Shit! She's probably totally hungover. Hmm...like I should be talking. All I can remember from last night is "moshing" with skinny 16 year old titches with funny haircuts-kinda like yours- and then being grabbed by a sweaty guy."
"That sweaty guy would be my buddy, Pat. Patrick. Patrick Martin Stump. PMS. Hahahaha. PMS." Pete chuckled like a stupid teenage boy.
"..."Doc stared at him deadpan. His smile vanished immediately. Doc burst out laughing.
"The look on your face!" She sighed as she stopped laughing. Peter blushed but laughed lightly."So you're saying I passed out in Patrick Stump's arms?"
Pete nodded
"Phwoar. Talk about a story to tell all my friends. Right. Lara. Where does Andy live?"
"Upstairs. His is the room with the Peta sign on his door. Dead cows upside down."
"Ahh, yes. Vegan boy." Doc smiled, tied her hair up in a ponytail, and drank the rest of her coffee. She shuddered and shook her head, bangs flopping in her face."That stuff is terrible. You guys really need some Jewish coffee. It's kosher and cruelty-free. No sour taste of slave labor."
'Like a female Andy, only pretty and foriegn.'Pete smiled at her back as she set her mug in the sink.
"Oh, by the way, have you seen my clothes. I can't seem to locate them."
"No," Pete shook his head after automatically checking Doc out again."I can lend you a shirt and some pants."
Doc giggled,"You have pants I can wear? Wowzee. That's sexy."
Pete couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or flirtacious.

update tomorrow if i have school.
me hopes u like.
Sign up to rate and review this story